Qld Xmas In July 2007 - Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick ya date

• 7 July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14 July

• 21 July

• 28 July

• 35 July

• Total voters
Bunning has threaded brass rod but Im not sure if its BSP or NTP since I have no idea about thread types. I think its about $15 for a 200mm length.

Let me know if thats suitable and Ill pick some up.

Jye

Oh sorry Jye
I did mean to say stainless

Cheers

The rellenos are touch and go at the mo. I had a visit to the big smoke last weekend (no, not Landsborough IGA) looking for the special chillis. No luck.

But it takes a little more to keep this ciderman down.

So I will use any chillies I can get for a-stuffin'.

Hey,

No luck on the chilli front, so I am (Mrs InCider is) embarking on 'pizza wheels' as snacks for the afternoon snacks.

And there will be some EXTRA CAPS LOCK HOT SAUCE as well - I've made a bottle for Screwy, and there may be a wee bit to put on the table I hope. If not, I've got a 4 month old bottle of "Freckle Fire" :blink:

InCider.

Mrs Sqyre, is going to (hopefully) put together a Cob Loaf in the morning to bring along..

but i may have to borrow Winkles oven for 30min if thats ok??

If your wondering what it is its a loaf of bread filled with molten cheese, shallots, bacon, cream etc..

that you dunk the toasted bits of bread into...its good.. :D

Sqyre..

Mrs Sqyre, is going to (hopefully) put together a Cob Loaf in the morning to bring along..

If your wondering what it is its a loaf of bread filled with molten cheese, shallots, bacon, cream etc..

Sqyre..

Excellet Mrs Sqyre..... Cob loaves are the best!

cheers

Browndog

Sqyre..

Yum, sounds good - no problem. :super:

Snags in fridge.
Beer transfered to fresh keg. Tastes great.
Bottles in crate, all numbered.
Just need to get glasses down and throw all the polar packs into a bag.

Bring it on, :beer:

FROGMAN

Now you boys have fun tomorrow night. I'll be sure to have a glass of water to help celebrate, as i've been called into work tomorrow night....
Make sure there's plenty of pics taken, and the first to sleep gets something shaved!

Now you boys have fun tomorrow night. I'll be sure to have a glass of water to help celebrate, as i've been called into work tomorrow night....
Make sure there's plenty of pics taken, and the first to sleep gets something shaved!

And it won't be Baa Bra as she's been 'made ready' for action. :p

I've just tasted the first brew I made for the swap that I shelved as it wasn't up to scratch and I thought it has been 'comprimised' and it was fine. :blink:

Oh well, replacement has been bottled!

InCider.

Now there was talk/a request earlier of someone posting/emailing a reminder of when approximately we could turn up without very shortly outstaying our welcome were expected to turn up. Without me trawling through the other posts, and willing to accept a slap on the forum wrist, when is that?

I'm thinking it was said around the 1ish mark so Winkle if you dont' want me there then speak now or forever lose your beer supplies :)

See you folks tomorrow.

Ben

Rock and Roll! :super: :chug: :chug: :chug:

In case you can't tell... I'm a little excited.

Bottles filled,numbered and topped up with carbonator cap today. Just finished cooking the chicken wings. Now just have to decide which keg to bring tommorrow. See you all tommorrow arvo. :beer:

I'm 1/2 pissed on the keg I'm bringing tomorrow, it's quite a good drop.

T minus 15hrs to lift off.

-BD

I'm 1/2 pissed on the keg I'm bringing tomorrow, it's quite a good drop.

T minus 15hrs to lift off.

-BD

HAHA... me too... but mine tastes like poo... :blink:

But Incider will love it!!!!

:lol:

Sqyre...

LOL Browndog!!!

Does this mean you'll be sneaking off to the car again for a little nap tomorrow night?

Just looking at your avatar and I hope I don't see any pics of you dancing with someone else tomorrow night - I will be so jealous :angry:

Hey mate, love your labels!!!!

;)
Pat

P.S. Have a top one tomorrow guys. Really looking forward to the pics and the stories. Leave Browndog and Baaabraa alone though - they're mine!

Hi Pat,
Would you believe at Batz last Doo, I was the one tallying the bodycount as my comdrades fell around me. Tomorrow, I shall lead the charge, one beer at a time though no-mans land and beyond and we shall emerge new men, cleansed of our drudgery and anticipating the future ahead :beerbang:

cheers

Browndog

Donya mate - a trooper to the end!

I want to see a pic of you and Barb standing above your fallen comrades sculling with one hand from Jye's randall using Ned's beard as a straw and with the other hand, flipping eggs using your mash paddle.

:super:

Donya mate - a trooper to the end!

I want to see a pic of you and Barb standing above your fallen comrades sculling with one hand from Jye's randall using Ned's beard as a straw and with the other hand, flipping eggs using your mash paddle.

:super:

I'll see what I can do Pat!

-Bd

I was going to tell Kirem on you guys for being up so late the night before a swap (that's you Browndog, Sqyre, TidalPete, Ross, Frogman and Mothballs) but then I realised that you still have 160 posts to go to crack the 700! :eek:

Back