• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS, Trade, Barter, Free etc @ Vic 2017 Xmas in July Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's all a bit rubbed /smudged off. I csn read the 15 but the rest is blurry. I'll have a better look tomorrow with a magnifying glass. I "think" I can read a 0 on the end of one. Or is that wishful thinking :).

Lol, just realised i should've grabbed a 022 - i discovered it's probably closest to the Old Speckled Hen yeast (or rather, yeast blend. Apparently a blend of 2 yeasts).
Luckily i've still got the old one from ~April this year. Hopefully it'll fire up nicely
Thanks again for all the yeasts!!!
Most appreciated :D

Lol, just realised i should've grabbed a 022 - i discovered it's probably closest to the Old Speckled Hen yeast (or rather, yeast blend. Apparently a blend of 2 yeasts).
Luckily i've still got the old one from ~April this year. Hopefully it'll fire up nicely
Thanks again for all the yeasts!!!
Most appreciated :D
No shortage of that yeast in my brewery. If you need any let me know at the next swap!

These are great droid, cheers!

Attachments

• image000000_01.jpg
    image000000_01.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 81
Cool, you're doing your bit for the environment too as Aus Post throw them away. They are used Express Post bag tags.
cheers

Latest posts

Back