• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS, Trade, Barter, Free etc @ Vic 2017 Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E5F18056-3FF0-4064-A440-9E6310970B2A.jpeg Mardoo, just in case you don’t know what they look like :D and those others awaiting the case swap.
(I can be such a *******)
Ps swmbo took hers off, spoil sport.

Pending on winning Tattslotto I'd buy it. Other than that I'd be all in on the Aquaponics. Put clear roof over the the pool and tennis court would be a perfect balance. The whole tennis court as grow beds for a green jungle! Need some good water storage for the run off the clear roof too.
Ah and being able to walk out your back door and cast a line and catch a fish haha. and the brewery, dream on

Hey DCB, any chance of a few of those amazing chilli seeds to grow some of my own? Or am I better buying from a seed bank to get stuff that will start strong? (Less than amateur gardener talking)

Hey DCB, any chance of a few of those amazing chilli seeds to grow some of my own? Or am I better buying from a seed bank to get stuff that will start strong? (Less than amateur gardener talking)
I can bring Red and/or Yellow Rocoto seeds that are purebreds. Anything else can be cross breeds like a lucky dip. Its a bit late to start seeds to get a crop this season unless your thinking long term. My best advice I sometimes do the (go to hardware store) thing. Its surprising me the different ranges of chillies seedlings I've seen in different locations of the green sheds etc. You can always get Habanero, Jalapeno, Cayeene and odd others seedlings ready to go if you raise them well you could get buckets of chillies by Autumn even into winter. All chili's are good IMO.
The Rocoto is a real good bet. Cold tolerant probably better in a more partial shaded area. Year after year can yeild chili's all year round sometimes.

Does anyone have any interesting beer/brewing books they'd be happy to lend me? Could bring it back at next swap or post/drop it off if you wanted it back sooner.

About to head off camping for a week and have John Palmer's How to Brew ready to go for this trip but after this one I don't know what else there is to read (I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas)

Would be interested in the Bronzed Brews one, if you thought it was an interesting read

Really enjoyed the one from the brooklyn brewery, but dont know if there are many more books like that

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a crapload, and am happy to loan, but get lethally cranky if they're not returned. Personally, my advice for an after How To Brew book is Yeast. Everything you need to know about your favourite beer maker. What sort of information are you looking for?

I can bring Red and/or Yellow Rocoto seeds that are purebreds. Anything else can be cross breeds like a lucky dip. Its a bit late to start seeds to get a crop this season unless your thinking long term. My best advice I sometimes do the (go to hardware store) thing. Its surprising me the different ranges of chillies seedlings I've seen in different locations of the green sheds etc. You can always get Habanero, Jalapeno, Cayeene and odd others seedlings ready to go if you raise them well you could get buckets of chillies by Autumn even into winter. All chili's are good IMO.
The Rocoto is a real good bet. Cold tolerant probably better in a more partial shaded area. Year after year can yeild chili's all year round sometimes.

Cheers for the tips mate, not a purist was hoping to catch this season so will go the seedling route [emoji106][emoji106][emoji892][emoji892]

100ltr Cordivari HLT - 32mm holes for KK or similar elements
$150

Plastic Pallett thing - I may have two tho they're both different shapes/colouretc
$free

Have a Keg King MKIII plate chiller for sale, bought it of DJ at the last swap, never repurposed it. Asking what I paid, $85.

100ltr Cordivari HLT - 32mm holes for KK or similar elements
$150

Plastic Pallett thing - I may have two tho they're both different shapes/colouretc
$free

You didn't sell the hlt last time. Damn I wish I could afford this to go with the other pot.

In case anyone hasn't seen this in the buy and sell board:
https://aussiehomebrewer.com/threads/kegmenters-outer-east-melb.97030/

If anyone is after a Keg King 50lt Kegmenter let me know & I can bring along to the swap.

In addition to pressure fermenting, carbonating, serving and blending - one also helped me through the most stress free bottling session I've ever been a part of :)

Latest posts

Back