• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS, Trade, Barter, Free etc @ Vic 2017 Xmas in July Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droid

somewhere on the slippery slope with a beer in han
Reaction score
This may be a one post thread and of no interest but seeing as I'm down in the South East and it's a bit of a drive, I thought why not make the most of the weekend by opening the Case Swap up for the exchange, pick-up and give aways etc for stuff...

So without further adoo, I present to youse, the FREE keg tag:

They arrive in my letterbox from time to time and are very handy for kegs and even for bottles. They are coated and do not go soggy in the fridge...

They come in a 20 pack and I have 12 packs. For a limited time get your free string with every free tag...so get yours today (er at the case swap) by putting yourself down on the list.

feel free to use this thread for any sales, pick-ups etc at the case swap, cheers
Jonny

well the response has been extraordinary, screw youse all, just go right ahead not knowing what beer your drinking until it's in the glass and wondering how much better life could have been with some of these tags :)

This may be a one post thread and of no interest but seeing as I'm down in the South East and it's a bit of a drive, I thought why not make the most of the weekend by opening the Case Swap up for the exchange, pick-up and give aways etc for stuff...

So without further adoo, I present to youse, the FREE keg tag:

They arrive in my letterbox from time to time and are very handy for kegs and even for bottles. They are coated and do not go soggy in the fridge...

They come in a 20 pack and I have 12 packs. For a limited time get your free string with every free tag...so get yours today (er at the case swap) by putting yourself down on the list.

1. Grott (if you are prepared to post at my cost)

feel free to use this thread for any sales, pick-ups etc at the case swap, cheers
Jonny

didn't catch this post before. Note my spot at #1

Last edited:
Thanks to malt junkie for the reckoner PDF,opened it in iBooks + it will be a handy thing,Rob.

I'll grab a few tags Droid.

I'm bringing some Yeast Vials, 15's, mostly 30's and some 50's, all in a 15% glycerine solution so will need starters. I should get time to make a list this week and you put down what you want.

All will need starters unless you want me to keep them frozen.

All free on the condition that when a time comes and a brewer is in need of yeast, you help em out.

I'll grab some tags Droid. Whilst I don't have any big kegs yet I'll probably kick myself as it's only a matter of time and then the tags will be handy.

I'll grab a few tags Droid.

I'm bringing some Yeast Vials, 15's, mostly 30's and some 50's, all in a 15% glycerine solution so will need starters. I should get time to make a list this week and you put down what you want.

All will need starters unless you want me to keep them frozen.

All free on the condition that when a time comes and a brewer is in need of yeast, you help em out.
Hey Cam, next weekend I'm doing some more Session IPA's, I'd be keen to try a blend if you have anything suitable that would be awesome!

Some tags would be great! Just a matter of time before I forget which keg is which.

Hey Cam, next weekend I'm doing some more Session IPA's, I'd be keen to try a blend if you have anything suitable that would be awesome!

Should have a list happening later today or tomorrow but should be some American strains in there.

Will grab some of those handy dandy tags as well please Dr Oid.

Cam - If you are able to keep them yeasties frozen that would be great. If not no dramas. If there is something you have that suits the swap brew - consider my hand up for something.

Alrighty there is no particular order to this list and its just going to be in a big bag with strain numbers written on lids/sides of vials.

30ml:
1469 x2
037 x 3
3463 x 2
008 x 6
002 x 1
005 x 3
022 x 7
022 Gen 3 x 2

15ml:
041 x 2
1450 x 3

50ml
022 x 2

Any guesses as to which gets a solid run in my brewery?

So theres 33 vials up for grabs on the day. All free to good breweries. They will need starters, I recommend 200ml @ 1020, 500ml @ 1040 and then onto 2L @ 1040. Then split or ferment at will. A good guestimation is how ever much yeast is in the vial in ml multiply it by 4 and thats roughly how much yeast I estimate is in the vial. Not scientific at all I know but I get great results.

Also have 2x KK SS growlers that have 2L volume. Looking for $15 each.

How's the Denny's favorite go Cam? I might very much like to give that a run :)

Haven't used it in a while but makes an excellent blonde ale. Takes a few extra days to flocc out but a works at various temps.

Latest posts

Back