Qld Xmas In July 2007 - Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick ya date

• 7 July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14 July

• 21 July

• 28 July

• 35 July

• Total voters
LOL - love the pics and I trust we'll get InCider's multi-megabyte zip file of photos offered soon - hopefully around post # 701 ;)

I got Frogman's message calling me a girl for not ringing but when I tried to ring all I got was message banks. The sound of breaking doors beats any mobile ring (I had a blink here but too man y emoticons.)

And talk about girls! When Frogman called back at 1pm, most of you girls were in bed - HTFU FFS!

The funniest thing was talking to browndog who had lost his voice. Wish I could have recorded that one.

Good old Frog sounded pretty together and I think must have been determined to be last to bed which brings me to...

Q1. Who was last to bed?
Q2. Who slept with Baaabraaa?
Q3. Who did Browndog dance with?
Q4. Who snored the loudest?
Q5. Who slept in the same room as TidalPete? Are they OK?
Q6. Who drew on Ross's head while he cat-napped?
Q7. Who had the best beer?
Q8. Who had the first beer on Sunday morning?
Q9. Who had the hoppiest beer?
Q10. Did anyone get anyone pregnant? (At the last swap, which I didn't attend, I got four of your wives pregnant while you guys were drinking - good on me!)

I only ask these questions because if everyone answers them one at a time, you guys will easily crack 700 posts :p

And what a top effort from Ned. I think we should have an award for blokes like Ned that go to such a great effort. I'm not too sure what to call it though. Maybe if everyone threw in their ideas here, maybe 3 or 4 posts/ideas each, we'll come up with an answer ;)

Anyway, it reflects bloody well on the Brewerhood, that Ned looks forward to travelling so far for the Swap and that the New South Welshmen last year (DucatiBoy, Franko, Pumpy and Hogan) also travelled so far.

Top stuff and I hope I don't miss the next one.

Spot ya!

P.S. And Ned and Batz, I promise I'll send those beers over very soon :blink:

Alright, I'll have a go:

Q1. Who was last to bed?
No idea... I went to bed. I'm not ashamed!

Q2. Who slept with Baaabraaa?
Who didn't?

Q3. Who did Browndog dance with?
BaaBra

Q4. Who snored the loudest?
From one account, a little more choke and Batz would have started. Apparently there was quite a contest going on outside. I slept inside, so someone else will have to fill in the details, although Browndog was doing his best to keep up with them. :ph34r:

Q5. Who slept in the same room as TidalPete? Are they OK?
Pete was quarantined overnight.

Q6. Who drew on Ross's head while he cat-napped?
No drawings, but I do believe BaaBra snuck in and had her way with him.

Q7. Who had the best beer?
Don't make me choose! I'm not a fan of banana, so that one's out. :blink:

Q8. Who had the first beer on Sunday morning?
I think Frogman took that honour

Q9. Who had the hoppiest beer?
Well, after Browndog's IIPA, I was de-sensitised to it, so I guess Browndog gets the honour.

Q10. Did anyone get anyone pregnant?
I think Sqyre got InCider pregnant in the kitchen

And what a top effort from Ned. I think we should have an award for blokes like Ned that go to such a great effort. I'm not too sure what to call it though. Maybe if everyone threw in their ideas here, maybe 3 or 4 posts/ideas each, we'll come up with an answer

How about the "HTFU award"? Awarded to the brewer that put in the least amount of effort! :unsure:

Just joking Ned... it was great to meet you. I don't think it could be argued that anyone has more dedication than you, mate. :super:

Glad I don't have hair. But explaining the bruises went like this "..must have hit the gate going to the shed" and " the bruise on my man boob happened when I fell off my pushbike this morning". :blink:

What, she inspects your crack for bruising after leaving you unattended? I thought Sqyre was meant to be gentle? :D

Latest posts

Back