Vic 2016 Xmas in July Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gr8 to see people again and meet new peeps too. Spewing to miss Saturdays shenanigans but that's the way the cookie crumbles. At least I tried a few brews, which were tasty, so thanks guys and gal... Someone could make an absolute beast of a blend from all that black beer!
Some of Yobs bling
image.jpg
Mmmn, beer!
image.jpg
JB holding a Bandicoot brew which was straight out of the fermenter, described by JB as having a cigar type of flavour. Hope it works out like the promise it shows!
image.jpg

Have a great day, don't leave me RIS behind Mike!

GrumpyPaul, Nullnvoid and Mardoo...despondently watching a thread for a swap they couldn't go to... ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srpwqf2MWAw&list=RDsrpwqf2MWAw#t=26

Made it back in one piece. Round 3 of the chilli roo stew is burning any remaining alcohol remnants that might remain in my lower intestine. My body has no interest in playing hockey this arvo.
Awesome day folks, good to put faces and names to avatars and talk shit while drinking all sorts of different beers. Thanks to VP for arranging the food and whiteferret for the hosting. Good times, and I'll definitely attend again in the future.

Back