Vic 2016 Xmas in July Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are we there yet? image.jpg
One of thekidshas had a chuck...travelling eh

Hmmm, I normally take a picture from the other side, but I'm perverted..Probably shouldn't admit to doing that actually......

11269743_499883476831098_3337799999143190758_n (1).jpg

Attendees (Swappers)
1. whiteferret - Oatmeal Stout Bottled 30/6/16
3. technobabble66 - Ol' Dirty *******. (Old Peculier clone, (= Old Ale), ready to drink ~1/8/16, better if left to ~1/10/16)

4. AJ80 - oatmeal stout (ready to drink)
5. Grainer - Spare Parts Stout on Bourbon - Priming sugar added on 10th June.. give it at least a month before opening
7. DJ_L3THAL - Teninch Dampfbier (recipe courtesy of Les the Weizguy, minor hops tweak to what was in freezer) - Bottled 13/6, ready to drink once you have it. Fresh is best for this I believe. ABV 5.6%.
8. Mofox1 - ICBM (Inter Continental Bloody Muther) freakin' Stout. (Ready to drink? nah, give this baby some time. August/September)
9. VP Brewing - Black IPA (102.75 in the MM specialty IPA comp. Bottled ages ago so hops have dropped off a bit so drink ASAP!)
10. Grainer - Viennella Saison - Ready to drink
11. Reardo - My take on a Mountain Goat Summer Ale
12. heyhey
13. Masters Brewery-Belgian Double
15. Micbrew - 2 n from special bitter
16. JB - Amber AIPA 6% 45ibu - ready to drink when you are
18. Curly79. Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
19. Midnight Brew (non attending) - Dry Irish Stout - going to carb this low, pump with syringe
20. mmmyummybeer
21. thearn
22. TheWiggman - Patersbier
24. Kunfaced - Black Brett Bitters (100% Brett ferment) probably give it some time to age

Swap Reserves

Attendees (Non-Swappers)

1. H. Beaton (reardos & VP's mate)
2. droid
3. Nullnvoid

Cubists
1. whiteferret
2. Idzy
3. technobabble66
4. AJ80
6. DJ_L3THAL
7. Mofox1
8. VP Brewing
10. Reardo
11. Masters Brewery
12. MartinOC
13. Micbrew
14. JB
15. Yob
16. Curly79
17. mmmyummybeer
18. thearn
19. GrumpyPaul
20. Kunfaced
21. H. Beaton (A mate of VP's and mine)
22. droid

Reserve Cubists:

Bringing a 19ltr keg for the festivities:

1. droid
2. DJ_L3ThAL - Either a U-Flecku, or Rogers clone, or both.
3: Yob: 2.5 of them I expect... Something Palish, something Tanish (barrel) something Blackish (barrel)
4. Reardo - Amarillo/Pac Jade Pale
5. Both an APA and a Stout

6. JB - Raspberry Session stout

Attendees (Swappers)
3. technobabble66 - Ol' Dirty *******. (Old Peculier clone, (= Old Ale), ready to drink ~1/8/16, better if left to ~1/10/16)

5. Grainer - Spare Parts Stout on Bourbon - Priming sugar added on 10th June.. give it at least a month before opening
7. DJ_L3THAL - Teninch Dampfbier (recipe courtesy of Les the Weizguy, minor hops tweak to what was in freezer) - Bottled 13/6, ready to drink once you have it. Fresh is best for this I believe. ABV 5.6%.
8. Mofox1 - ICBM (Inter Continental Bloody Muther) freakin' Stout. (Ready to drink? nah, give this baby some time. August/September)
9. VP Brewing - Black IPA (102.75 in the MM specialty IPA comp. Bottled ages ago so hops have dropped off a bit so drink ASAP!)
12. heyhey
18. Curly79. Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
19. Midnight Brew (non attending) - Dry Irish Stout - going to carb this low, pump with syringe
20. mmmyummybeer
21. thearn
24. Kunfaced - Black Brett Bitters (100% Brett ferment) probably give it some time to age

Swap Reserves

Attendees (Non-Swappers)

2. droid
3. Nullnvoid

Cubists
1. whiteferret
2. Idzy
3. technobabble66
4. AJ80
6. DJ_L3THAL
7. Mofox1
8. VP Brewing
10. Reardo
11. Masters Brewery
12. MartinOC
13. Micbrew
14. JB
15. Yob
16. Curly79
17. mmmyummybeer
18. thearn
19. GrumpyPaul
20. Kunfaced
22. droid

Reserve Cubists:

1. droid
3: Yob: 2.5 of them I expect... Something Palish, something Tanish (barrel) something Blackish (barrel)
5. Both an APA and a Stout
7. mofox1 - ESB and a Red Rye IPA.

In Numurkah atm, can't wait to head on down to Shep - w00t w00t!

Can somebody please edit my swap beer details. 18. Curly79. Chocolate and Rum Oatmeal Stout. 6%. Ready to drink after 1st of September. Cheers[emoji481]

Attendees ( Swappers)
3. technobabble66 - Ol' Dirty *******. (Old Peculier clone, (= Old Ale), ready to drink ~1/8/16, better if left to ~1/10/16)[/font]
12. heyhey
18. Curly79. Chocolate and Rum Oatmeal Stout. 6%. Ready to drink after 1st of September.
20. mmmyummybeer
21. thearn

Swap Reserves

Attendees (Non-Swappers)

2. droid
3. Nullnvoid

Cubists
1. whiteferret
2. Idzy
3. technobabble66
4. AJ80
6. DJ_L3THAL
7. Mofox1
8. VP Brewing
10. Reardo
11. Masters Brewery
12. MartinOC
13. Micbrew
14. JB
15. Yob
16. Curly79
17. mmmyummybeer
18. thearn
19. GrumpyPaul
20. Kunfaced
22. droid

Reserve Cubists:

1. droid
5. VP -Both an APA and a Choc Stout
7. mofox1 - ESB and a Red Rye IPA.

technobabble66 said:
Excellent, something to wash the hops resin off with
Don't worry there's some (slightly faded) double IPA, plus an American Amber and an American brown coming along too...also dug up some RIS and an oaked imperial porter.

Edit: shame a few more peeps have had to pull out too, but family does indeed come first! Will have to catch up at the Xmas swap!

Nullnvoid said:
Hmmm, I normally take a picture from the other side, but I'm perverted..Probably shouldn't admit to doing that actually......
Don't worry. The next case swap is at Cocko's place, so you'll feel right at home with sheep-semen....& other things that will only be revealed on the day... B)

What time's dinner? I'm leaving in the next 45mins so likely there 8.30-9ish, will some tucker still be kicking about or should I eat on the drive up?

Excited like anything! :beer: :beer: :beer:

For you lot in Marrionvale, I have a question for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMDv5u02n2c

MartinOC said:
Don't worry. The next case swap is at Cocko's place, so you'll feel right at home with sheep-semen....& other things that will only be revealed on the day... B)
And who doesn't love sheep semen.

Something to look forward too!

If anyone wants FREE Goldings rhizomes let me know.. I have heaps I can bring up that were in the fridge while I was away..

Probably have Tettnager and Perle as well.

Sorry cant make it up tonight.. too jet lagged.. I will come up first thing in the morning

Going to try bring up:
American Barleywine 9lt
Experimental IIPA 9lt
Vienna Lager 18Lt
Quadruple Chocolate Porter 4Lt

Yob said:
Rus, Paul and Mahdu,

Don't worry lads, it's gunna be shit and not fun at all.. You aren't missing much.

I'll still drag myself up there and take a few photo's of the misery though.. Take one fir the team like..
WOT??? No Mardoo? At a Case Swap??? WTF???

You guy's 'better not pull an all-nighter like last time.....

Curly79 & I will be there about 8.30-9am ready to go for milling & mash-in.

Save us some RIS for breakfast..... :beerbang:

Back