Qld Xmas In July 2007 - Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick ya date

• 7 July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14 July

• 21 July

• 28 July

• 35 July

• Total voters
Depends on what takes your fancy I suppose :huh: :blink: :huh:

Batz

Sorry about taking the thread futher off topic, I realise that's Inciders job :)
Beer lines are getting cleaned tonight - only 2 more sleeps.

I can't be buggered reading though all the crap of threads but I wanted to ask if there will be room for my keg somewhere? I don't have a setup to come with it. I can bring a bin/bucket to fit the keg in and fill with ice if required but I don't have a gas bottle setup..

I can't be buggered reading though all the crap of threads but I wanted to ask if there will be room for my keg somewhere? I don't have a setup to come with it. I can bring a bin/bucket to fit the keg in and fill with ice if required but I don't have a gas bottle setup..

I've got a tap on the bar that is you can use, bring the bucket and share my gas bottle, if that suits.

I can't be buggered reading though all the crap of threads

PistolPatch would be proud! :)

I've got the coffee, but willl be doing some last minute searching for the elusive jalepenos....

InCider.

I've got a tap on the bar that is you can use, bring the bucket and share my gas bottle, if that suits.

Cheers Winkle, Will do.

Maybe a final mailout via brewerhood tonight/tomorrow to all who are coming might be a good idea just incase the details are lost since the last one...? (or maybe I should just search for the email..?)

Cheers Winkle, Will do.

Maybe a final mailout via brewerhood tonight/tomorrow to all who are coming might be a good idea just incase the details are lost since the last one...? (or maybe I should just search for the email..?)

PM me if you can't find it - aren't you just around the corner in slightly hiller terrain?

Or maybe "LovesToPostCrap" maybe? :angry:

Although that would have been a bit rich coming from InCider :p

Nice work telling him to STFU before Zizzle on the 'Lol' thread. Nice work. :D

Now take a leaf out of your own book or I'll send chop-chop over :D

Hi Guys , Got in about 16:00 yesterday arvo.. Good run down , after rain from Daintree To Ingham , and following all the Bloody Carnny vans and trucks leaving the North, after our show circut. Picked up Berp and Fixa's case no probs .. Hope were still at 19 as the boxes arn't as full as they were.. lol ..

See you all Tomorrow..

:beer:

The carnies are coming down for the show down here. Just about the time of year for that. Glad to hear that you made it down safely.

On a better note, I should be able to turn up for a couple of hours on Saturday afternoon. Sadly for me, I won't be able to drink and sample all the nice beers that will be on offer.

Great that you'r down Ned - should be fun tomorrow nite!

Tyred - glad you can make it for a little while too - excellent stuff.

I wonder if "LovesToBrew" is rocking up? :blink:

InCider.

There'll be a whole house full of carnies come 8pm on Saturday :D

Just finished bottling my case swap. How easy was it with the PET bottles, celli tap with flow restrictor and carbonating cap for a bit more fizz and something nice to watch while I filled to boot. Cathrine reckons it was great ;)

swapjul07.JPG

cheers

Browndog

1 more sleep

Just finished bottling my case swap. How easy was it with the PET bottles, celli tap with flow restrictor and carbonating cap for a bit more fizz and something nice to watch while I filled to boot. Cathrine reckons it was great ;)

View attachment 13955

cheers

Browndog

1 more sleep
My word she is purdy! :wub: :wub:

Guys
Anyone live near a place that sells 1/2" BSP (or NTP) threaded pipe?
I need around 200mm of it,if possible you maybe able to hand to old Pete for me on Saturday.

Cheers
Batz

Bunning has threaded brass rod but Im not sure if its BSP or NTP since I have no idea about thread types. I think its about $15 for a 200mm length.

Let me know if thats suitable and Ill pick some up.

Jye

Latest posts

Back