Qld Xmas In July 2007 - Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick ya date

• 7 July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14 July

• 21 July

• 28 July

• 35 July

• Total voters
Ben,
looks like 1pm is "D" for demolition hour. Browndog - I've got a sneaky 8% Belgian mallet for you to try this time, as long as I can avoid the crappy couches I'm good for the nite. As for the time I've been trying to make some space in the fridge to share :)

Looking very forward to it mate. Just gassing up the party keg, and labelling the bottles..... T minus 10 hours....Must almost be time for bed....And I'll hapilly crash anywhere....Car if I have to....Don't have a sleeping bag, so praying for a warm night.....

Bring it on! :beerbang:

Looking very forward to it mate. Just gassing up the party keg, and labelling the bottles..... T minus 10 hours....Must almost be time for bed....And I'll hapilly crash anywhere....Car if I have to....Don't have a sleeping bag, so praying for a warm night.....

Bring it on! :beerbang:
Car might be best - unless you claim the couch nearest the potbelly (stove that is)
Bed time indeed

HAHA... me too... but mine tastes like poo... :blink:

But Incider will love it!!!!

:lol:

Sqyre...

Sh1t stirrer! :D

I'screwtop arriving at 11am and I still have to number the bottles, and bottle chilli sauce and sort my "Booze Tour" kit out.

3 hours to exfiltration!

Yes i'd better get my act together... still need to finish filtering the keg i'm bringing and also need to find some thing to put it in so i can chuck some ice in too..

anyone else need to put there kegs in ice??

cause i think i have a halved blue plastic 44gallon drum that takes 3 kegs by memory.. i could bring that.. :blink:

Sqyre

Did a little QC last night, had a couple out of the party keg of Porter that I'm bringing, it's mothers milk, hope someone's got some arrowroot bikkies. The big mongrel Baltic Bourbon Porter won't carb for some reason, tried a few of them too, then someone pulled the big switch, woke up with a rushing/pumping noise in my ears, my own heartbeat, goin like a train, time 1am, so it must be ok.
Nothin like a little warm up for the swap.

Just finished numbering the bottles. Hope I'm still number 16. Hope the smoke haze lifts soon.

Just about to #7 everything (after I check that it's my number! :D

Sauce all bottled, sample of "Divorce" Stout, camera, phone, coffee, pizza scrolls in the oven....

1 hour 45 mins to Exfil!

SEAN, SEAN, sorry for shouting. PAGE 29 MATE, MOTHBALLS POST

page 29??? I've only got 14 pages.... Maybe I've changed my settings. possibly quote the post number instead?

Just about to #7 everything (after I check that it's my number! :D

Sauce all bottled, sample of "Divorce" Stout, camera, phone, coffee, pizza scrolls in the oven....

1 hour 45 mins to Exfil!

SEAN, SEAN, sorry for shouting. PAGE 29 MATE, MOTHBALLS POST

My #7 template was working shite, so I put silver sprinkle paint on the lids :D And those of up in Landsborough have trouble spelling them numbers.

:blink: Why is your phone and camera in the oven?

Because it's a hotline :D

It's nearly time to:

53sja0n.jpg

Party keg filled.....a few bottles of Banana Beer for the brave....toothbrush packed....don't forget the bacon.... Looks like we're set to go.... bugger an hour to fill...maybe a couple of breakfast beers to settle the stomach, Mmmmm Expresso Stout to kick start the day.... :chug:

See you there guys, as Big Kev was known to say...."I'm excited" :party:

Cheers Ross

T minus 23 minutes. Cargo has been stowed. We are prepared for launch.
Waypoint 1 takes me to Browndog's place to pick up the other crew-member and some more cargo.
Waypoint 2 takes us to mobrien's to unload some cargo (a bottle of wit) and perve at his stainless conical.
A third waypoint may be inserted en-route if we feel like some food.

:super: :chug:

T minus 75mins and counting, Bonj's arrival 24mins away, everything good to go. See you there Lads.

cheers and beers

Browndog

I feel a hangover coming on & I'm not even going to be there!

Fellas have a great day. I have been looking on at the proceedings with a fat grin on my face. I can see why Pat misses you all so much :) .
Cheers
Doug

Latest posts

Back