(SE?) QLD Xmas in July Case Swap 15 July 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are staying for breakfast, please add your name and whatever you are bringing to help out the foward planning (such that it is). Feel free to add a mini swap list as well.

1) Winkle - Acerola Tarwe (Redux) - bottled 8/6/17, should be hitting its straps after 8/8/17
2) Liam - Spiced chilli choc porter
3) Seehuusen
4) Nickxb - Zombie Dust APA
5) pcqypcqy - Mosaic Saison Psuedo Smash
6) Luggy - Cascade rye pale ale
7) benken25 - applewood rauchbier
8) crowmanz - Tassie Wild Dark Mild (bottled 22/06/17)
9) madpierre06 - Black Rye IPA + Baltic Porter
10) Insensate
11) Fitzlp:- Red Rye IPA
12) Fattox - cherrywood foreign extra now with more yeast character (Wyeast Thames Valley II)
13) Earle - Kettle soured red ale (bottled 21/05/2017)
14) Aydos - Blueberry and Black Peppercorn Belgian Stout
15) Bradsbrew- Barrel aged strong stout de garde
16) Scotty Mack
17) Time01
18) giatuprs - dunno but I shall call it Dickbutt and it will have Dickbutt on the label
19) evoo4u - Irish Red Ale
20) Parks - Imperial Manuka Smoked Porter (bottled 21/05/2017)
21) Adr0 - Bauple Bock (Macadamia Bock) + XPBIIPA (~90-100IBU, bit of juice, bit of haze, IIPA)
22) HBHB - Either a traditional Rauchbier or a RIS
23) Zorco - 12 month aged American Barleywine
24) Ciderman - 18 month aged Unblended Lambic.
25) Lukifer
26) Cummy

Breakfast
1) Winkle & Anna - bread, tea, coffee & OJ
2) madpierre06 - dozen eggs, half doz. rashers bacon
3) Nick B - KG of Bacon, Hash Browns
4) evoo4u - mushrooms, yippee beans (baked beans), and evoo of course!

Private swapsies
1) madpierre06 - Cos I've got 2 beers in swap, will bring another 3 of each if anyone wants to do a privatwe swap for the one they didn't get, plus have 1 bottle Biere de Garde to swap (Benken & Zorco, already have 1 for you blokes).
2) Seehuusen - I've got an ESB and a Pumpkin/Amarillo Ale, I'll bring both, wouldn't mind swapping with ya MadPIerre :)
3) evoo4u - Count me in on this. I'll bring a few Simcoe/Amarillo APA's (M36 yeast) which I'll bottle in the next couple of days.

Yeah, come to think of it, that HUGE load at the Christmas gig turned into a conflagration of magnificent proportions as the night progressed! But that was in an open pit, so hopefully a little restraint will be evident at Winkle's abode.

So how many more bucket-loads?
Nah, that'll be great.

updated the list again, as a few things have been missed along the way.

1) Winkle - Acerola Tarwe (Redux) - bottled 8/6/17, should be hitting its straps after 8/8/17
2) Liam - Chocolate porter brewed with carolina reapers and spices (bottled 11/7/12)
3) Seehuusen - West Coast Wit (bottled 7/7/17)
10) Insensate
12) Fattox - cherrywood foreign extra now with more yeast character (Wyeast Thames Valley II)
16) Scotty Mack
17) Time01
18) giatuprs - dunno but I shall call it Dickbutt and it will have Dickbutt on the label
21) Adr0 - Bauple Bock (Macadamia Bock) + XPBIIPA (~90-100IBU, bit of juice, bit of haze, IIPA)
25) Lukifer
26) Cummy

Breakfast

Private swapsies
1) madpierre06 - Cos I've got 2 beers in swap, will bring another 3 of each if anyone wants to do a privatwe swap for the one they didn't get, plus have 1 bottle Biere de Garde to swap (Benken & Zorco, already have 1 for you blokes).
2) Seehuusen - I've got an ESB and a Pumpkin/Amarillo Ale, I'll bring both, wouldn't mind swapping with ya MadPIerre :)

Just added myself again to the private swapsies:

2) Liam - Chocolate porter brewed with carolina reapers and spices (bottled 11/7/12)
10) Insensate
16) Scotty Mack
17) Time01
25) Lukifer
26) Cummy

Breakfast

Private swapsies
3) evoo4u - Count me in on this. I'll bring a few Simcoe/Amarillo APA's (M36 yeast) which I'll bottle in the next couple of days.

Dammit Liam, you had one job :p

a late scratching from Giatuprs as he is unable to make it. We're down to 25 swappers:

2) Liam - Chocolate porter brewed with carolina reapers and spices (bottled 11/7/17)
10) Insensate
16) Scotty Mack
17) Time01
18)
25) Lukifer
26) Cummy

Breakfast

Private swapsies

Last edited:
2) Liam - Chocolate porter brewed with carolina reapers and spices (bottled 11/7/17)
10) Insensate
16) Scotty Mack
17) Time01
18)
25) Lukifer
26) Cummy

Breakfast

Private swapsies
3) evoo4u - Count me in on this. I'll bring a few Simcoe/Amarillo APA's (M36 yeast) which I'll bottle in the next couple of days.[/QUOTE]
4) Parks - final cut of barrel stout for Benken, Madpierre and I'll see how many others I can bottle off.

10) Insensate
16) Scotty Mack
17) Time01
18)
25) Lukifer
26) Cummy

Breakfast

Private swapsies
1) madpierre06 - Cos I've got 2 beers in swap, will bring another 3 of each if anyone wants to do a privatwe swap for the one they didn't get, plus have 1 bottle Biere de Garde to swap (Benken & Zorco, already have 1 for you blokes). And confirming, have a bottle each for Parks, Radshoes and Seehuusen to cover the 'bad bottle' debacle. Biere de Garde is still up for grabs.
2) Seehuusen - I've got an ESB and a Pumpkin/Amarillo Ale, I'll bring both, wouldn't mind swapping with ya MadPIerre :) - done mate, I'll grab one of the ESB.
3) evoo4u - Count me in on this. I'll bring a few Simcoe/Amarillo APA's (M36 yeast) which I'll bottle in the next couple of days - 1 for madpierre please Rog.
4) Parks - final cut of barrel stout for Benken, Madpierre and I'll see how many others I can bottle off.

Well, these are on the way to Brisbane:
20170712_151840.jpg

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. Extremely bummed, but it's just not going to work.

Cross your fingers that everything makes it down in one piece...

10) Insensate
16) Scotty Mack
17) Time01
18)
25) Lukifer
26) Cummy

Breakfast

Private swapsies
1) madpierre06 - Cos I've got 2 beers in swap, will bring another 3 of each if anyone wants to do a privatwe swap for the one they didn't get, plus have 1 bottle Biere de Garde to swap (Benken & Zorco, already have 1 for you blokes). And confirming, have a bottle each for Parks, Radshoes and Seehuusen to cover the 'bad bottle' debacle. Biere de Garde is still up for grabs.
2) Seehuusen - I've got an ESB and a Pumpkin/Amarillo Ale, I'll bring both, wouldn't mind swapping with ya MadPIerre :) - done mate, I'll grab one of the ESB.
3) evoo4u - Count me in on this. I'll bring a few Simcoe/Amarillo APA's (M36 yeast) which I'll bottle in the next couple of days - 1 for madpierre please Rog.
If I get time to bottle some of a Barley Wine keg, I'll be in for one Parks.

Shamefully and quietly removing myself from the swap. I had planned to bottle during the week but it has gotten away from me and due to a last minute **** around, probably won't be attending at all :(

Posted Wednesday at 10:58 AM
10) Insensate
16) Scotty Mack
17) Time01
18)
25)
26) Cummy

Breakfast

Private swapsies

Luckily I have left bottling to the last minute, I think there will probably be a couple more drop off's which in turns saves me bottling. I really do not like bottling.........

Latest posts

Back