(SE?) QLD Xmas in July Case Swap 15 July 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for a great night, Anna and Perry, putting on the best show in town as always! :D
Many thanks also to all the great sour beers that were shared around. Is it me, or were there a lot more sours this year? I'm certainly not complaining, many were exceptional :drinkingbeer:

What a great afternoon/night! Thanks Perry and Anna.

And shortly after first light this morning? It kinda says it all...

morning after - 1.jpg

And the dab hand wielding the implement? Thanks again Anna - wonderful breakfast to kick-start the day...

Morning after - 2.jpg

Thanks again Anna and Perry for hosting and to everyone for sharing their beers. Cheers

Thanks to Anna and Perry for another great night. So many good beers last night. Thanks everyone.

Hey guys, thank you all for a great night. This was my first case swap event and I was seriously impressed. Can't wait for the next one. An extra big thankyou to perry and Anna for all their hard work setting up there home for the event!

did anyone end up with an extra 4 of my chocolate oatmeal stout? I put them in a coopers box to take home and ended up with someone else's coopers boxes.

Thanks for a great night, Anna and Perry, putting on the best show in town as always! :D
Many thanks also to all the great sour beers that were shared around. Is it me, or were there a lot more sours this year? I'm certainly not complaining, many were exceptional :drinkingbeer:
I agree, I've only tried a few sour beers and wasn't a fan. But some the ones going around last night were amazing.

Thanks again Anna and Perry for hosting and to everyone for sharing their beers. Cheers
Luggy did you find you keys and wallet? You left them in my car jumped in the front seat in the middle of the night and slept there for a few hours haha. I put them inside before I left.

Thanks Perry and Anna for hosting and thanks for all the beers everyone else.

Thanks again to Perry and Anna for hosting. Was a great afternoon/night as always.

Had a bit of sad news when I got home this afternoon. :thumbsdown:

full

If you've got a spare that would be great Roger. Just leave it with Anthony at the shop if that's easiest for you.

Huge thanks to Perry and Anna for hosting this fantastic event once again.
It's always great to share so many awesome beers with such a great bunch of blokes ( and Rokaxe )

If anyone has ended up going home with an extra black jacket, shoot me a pm.

Luggy did you find you keys and wallet? You left them in my car jumped in the front seat in the middle of the night and slept there for a few hours haha. I put them inside before I left.

Thanks Perry and Anna for hosting and thanks for all the beers everyone else.

Classic luggy

The day has arrived!
I don't have much in the way of home brew to bring but will have some good commercial bevs tucked under my arm. For snacks I'm bringing hummus and Turkish bread.
Also bringing my balls.

That hommus was great, but your balls were better.

Huge thanks to Perry and Anna for hosting this fantastic event once again.
It's always great to share so many awesome beers with such a great bunch of blokes ( and Rokaxe )

If anyone has ended up going home with an extra black jacket, shoot me a pm.
Found it, I will bring it to BABBs mate

Good event Perry, thanks to you and Anna for putting up with all of us.

Looking forward to hooking into these after my liver recovers.

Back