Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Chappo - Trappist
2. BribieG - swapping but not attending - UK Best Bitter - was going to be a Landlord but I Burtonised the liquor instead and why the hell not.
4. Bradsbrew. - ASB yep American Special Bitter
5. PocketBeers - Vanilla Stout
6. Browndog - Andromeda IPA
7. Scruffy - Something with chilli perhaps? Or perhaps just a good strong pale... on the sweet side...
8. kram - I've got 6 months to relearn how to make a beer, so beer it is
9. Stillscottish - Treacle Juice - AKA Strong Stout with Coles specialty addition, matured on Bourbon Oak with a side salad of 250ml Bourbon.
10. Winkle - Dark Regal Saison ~8%
12. scoundrel_rogue - Beligian dark ale
13. NickB - Old Rifle Range Dark Mild
14. DKS - Budvar
15. geoff_tewierik - Dopplebock.
16. Daemon - Vanilla Porter.
17. Thomas J. - Trapist triple (Chimay White clone)
18. Florian - Rye Weizen
24. Ross - ????

Attending but not swapping

1. Snow
2. TidalPete
3. Bonj
4. mossyrocks
5. Lilo
6. Sully
7. Ras (depends on what time my meeting ends but might be able to call around saterday afternoon to say Hi and have a beer or 2)
8.Clean Brewer

Welcome aboard Florian.

+2 You'll enjoy yourself :party:

Edit: was that a rarely sighted Chap Chap I saw posting?

PS (took 5 minutes to type that and I haven't started on the RIS yet - world cup watching could be problematic)

By the look of it I will only have to poison 17 of you buggers :icon_cheers:

BTW The El CM2 + Chappo IIPA is :icon_drool2:

1. Chappo - Trappist
2. BribieG - swapping but not attending - UK Best Bitter - was going to be a Landlord but I Burtonised the liquor instead and why the hell not.
4. Bradsbrew. - ASB yep American Special Bitter
5. PocketBeers - Vanilla Stout
6. Browndog - Andromeda IPA
7. Scruffy - Something with chilli perhaps? Or perhaps just a good strong pale... on the sweet side...
8. kram - I've got 6 months to relearn how to make a beer, so beer it is
9. Stillscottish - Treacle Juice - AKA Strong Stout with Coles specialty addition, matured on Bourbon Oak with a side salad of 250ml Bourbon.
10. Winkle - Dark Regal Saison ~8%
12. scoundrel_rogue - Beligian dark ale
13. NickB - Old Rifle Range Dark Mild
14. DKS - Budvar
15. geoff_tewierik - Dopplebock.
16. Daemon - Vanilla Porter.
17. Thomas J. - Trapist triple (Chimay White clone)
18. Florian - Rye Weizen
24. Ross - ????

Attending but not swapping

1. Snow
2. TidalPete
3. Bonj
4. mossyrocks
5. Lilo
6. Sully
7. Ras (depends on what time my meeting ends but might be able to call around saterday afternoon to say Hi and have a beer or 2)
8.Clean Brewer

Welcome aboard Florian.

+3 for Florian who brings the total swap case to 17 if my maths are correct?
Total attendance to Winkles = 25 all told (And that's if Rossco gets his act together???)
:icon_offtopic:
Am collecting my new computer from Indooroopilly in the AM tomorrow & with a few hours to spare whilst they do their thing, am considering a train ride to Ippy to inflict my superior brewing knowledge on you Tony you poor *******. :lol:
Not really done & dusted yet so you might get lucky????????????????? :lol:

TP

Can I bring something else along to compensate? Maybe some Prawns? :unsure:

:icon_cheers: CB

How ABOUT a cream pie? With a ALL the trimmings?

ali-larter-naked.jpg

Winkle, is there any spots left on the eating and drinking (not swapping) team? if you havnt finallised the catering I MAY be able to get away for the weekend (Just got the sack!!!!!!!!!)

Paul

Winkle, is there any spots left on the eating and drinking (not swapping) team? if you havnt finallised the catering I MAY be able to get away for the weekend (Just got the sack!!!!!!!!!)

Paul

BULLSHIT! ;)
Nobody in their right mind would come all the way down from Rocky to see Chap Chap pass out before 6.00PM?
That's if he turns up that is? :rolleyes:

TP

BULLSHIT! ;)
Nobody in their right mind would come all the way down from Rocky to see Chap Chap pass out before 6.00PM?
That's if he turns up that is? :rolleyes:

TP

I was hoping I could take over his spot after he leaves, :unsure: just trying to clear it with the host, pete

hell I might even get into the swap yet, gotta bottle off some beer next week, if I get a guernsey (Jersey, shirt, whatever (no spelling tonite))

Paul

Paul

You are welcome anytime mate.
I think we allowed for 20 anyway.

What sort of belgian did you want me to brew for the swap? seeing as how I am coming down

Whatever you want Paul.
(clarifying my inebriated comments above, we allowed for 20 in the swap)
I'll update the wiki.

Should I bring extra large Nikko Pens for when Chap Chap checks out......

Yeh course I sholud..... Nighty Night Chappo

+3 for Florian who brings the total swap case to 17 if my maths are correct?
Total attendance to Winkles = 25 all told (And that's if Rossco gets his act together???)
:icon_offtopic:
Am collecting my new computer from Indooroopilly in the AM tomorrow & with a few hours to spare whilst they do their thing, am considering a train ride to Ippy to inflict my superior brewing knowledge on you Tony you poor *******. :lol:
Not really done & dusted yet so you might get lucky????????????????? :lol:

TP

Its as flash as, Batz.

View attachment 39132

No more punch cards for Pete!

What sort of belgian did you want me to brew for the swap? seeing as how I am coming down

Whatever you want Paul.
(clarifying my inebriated comments above, we allowed for 20 in the swap)
I'll update the wiki.

that was for chappo mate, he was sposed to brewing a belgian for the swap, but I got no bites

Paul

i have a solution to chappos' girly-man-ness ill be handcuffing him to the bar.

why do i get the feeling chappos read that ran to the other side of the room and superglued his arse to the wall. :p

I'm just mashing out a Gose, with a lot of luck it might be on tap for the swap :unsure: .

Latest posts

Back