Qld Xmas case Swap 2014- 6 Dec

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll start a tasting/when to drink thread shortly I reckon. Mine you need to drink pretty cold, as it warms the 2% medium crystal becomes very noticeable...

I'm getting picked up at 10pm so I might have to pass on the breakfast tomato requirement to someone else. I'll be there at 130 to get the water heated up. See you guys soon

Nothing like leaving it til the last minute
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1417827943.328517.jpg

I'm disappointed with my swap beer.

Disappointed that I'll only have 1 bottle of it!

do we need to bring chairs Brad?

Nah mate plenty of chairs.

Just bottled mine this morning. Transfered the tasting keg to another keg this morning so it wouldnt get cloudy on the trip over. Walked away to do something else and the keg filled then blew, so i transferred all the yeast as well, awesome cloudiness now.

Have set up a laptop to play youtunes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6dycCqqZS0&feature=share

Thanks for a great night guys, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. :beerbang:
I tried some awesome beers yesterday, and really enjoyed the Brett infected beers, a great inspiration for me to get into that type of brewing I think :icon_drool2:

Thanks brad for hosting a great day. It was good too catch up with fellow brewers,feeling a bit average today.
Sav

Agreed, special thanks to Brad it was a great venue and good company (the breakfast was appreciated too). Nice to meet all you gents at last.

Let us know if Ben turns up somewhere...

image.png

I wish the teleport function from 8pm last night was a 24 hour teleport instead of the 12 hour teleport.

That way I could bypass today and just get to the point where I go to bed.

Awesome night everybody.

Thanks to brad. Apologies for my very half-hearted clean up efforts this morning. :)

Latest posts

Back