Qld Xmas case Swap 2014- 6 Dec

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That did remind me this thread has become rather on topic and completely misses the point.

057.jpg

Whoever manages to make this portable setup will win case swap.

ca658d5e5429c07b2eb9ad7eb5f61f94.jpg

I must say it's kinda hilarious of what happens as soon as someone mentions lube on this site!

And keg is now sealed and carbed, so it should be good for tomorrow, will still bring some bottles along though. Cheers guys

Had our annual German christmas kids playgroup at my place today and most of the dads got seriously stuck into my one and only keg from about 10am onwards, and some of the mums followed a bit later.

Haven't inspected the damage yet but they must have put a serious dent into it. Oh well, should still be just enough to get by tomorrow night, should really get brewing before christmas.

Also, for all newcomers, if the last 100 or so swaps are anything to go by:

BYO drinking vessel!!!

20 bottles of Marynka hopped Imperial Stout (13%) all bottled up and a bowl poured for myself. Winning.

Pre-arranged goodies are all packed and:

We're making a Citra and Riwaka Hopped AIPA instead of an APA. Brad, you're going to need a fermenter since you're hosting.

Martin

Oktoberfest stein packed...

What about plates, coffee mugs etc for brekky? Is that BYO too?

I'm pretty excited about meeting all you gents in person for the first time, I'll admit I'm a bit nervous too. Looks to be a good night though, I've had a dry week in prep for it. One more sleep. See you all around 6pm tomorrow.

menoetes said:
Haha, classic rookie mistake right there... You'll find out later in the night why.

Don't worry, we've all been there...

menoetes said:

What about plates, coffee mugs etc for brekky? Is that BYO too?

I'm pretty excited about meeting all you gents in person for the first time, I'll admit I'm a bit nervous too. Looks to be a good night though, I've had a dry week in prep for it. One more sleep. See you all around 6pm tomorrow.
You've got it all wrong dude, you need to condition the liver for such events.....oh, and find a pony glass. You'll understand why the next day.

Latest posts

Back