Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've sent a PM out with address etc on it. Let me know if I've missed anyone.
Edit: Don't forget to add your handle to any bank deposits.

No worries Pete, haven't forgotten :)

On a side note, I'll be driving down that morning from Nanango if anyone needs a lift - heading through Kilcoy, then to Caboolture and down the Bruce, then through the Northside. PM me if you need a lift.

Cheers
Oo!oo!, might take you up on that Nick. I'll PM if required.
Daz

Bottles?............ I was planning on bringing the keg B) . Just have to be controlled during the week but its an "extra dry session stout"
very roasty and very drinkable.

Nice one Brad. Love your stouts mate. (smoke blowing not intended :D )
Daz

Oo!oo!, might take you up on that Nick. I'll PM if required.
Daz

No worries, will confirm my movements hopefully by the weekend and let you know.

Cheers!

A few shots from a previous swap here.

1caseswapping4.JPG
The swap in progress (it really does happen)
1tech_support.JPG
Sqyre attempts to get a CD player that normally plays punk to play Cold Chisel

1running_low.JPG
Batz starts running low, and Browndog offers moral support.

1moderation.JPG
A mass debate.

I'm not coming anymore, they all look dodgy as anything..... Especially that beardy fella.......

:p

Cheers

I'm not coming anymore, they all look dodgy as anything..... Especially that beardy fella.......

Cheers

Not to mention the piss-head in the red shirt ;)
(I avoided putting 'that' photo up or the atomic wedgie or..etc etc.. - don't want to scare the horses)

1. Chappo - Trappist
2. BribieG - swapping but not attending - UK Best Bitter - was going to be a Landlord but I Burtonised the liquor instead and why the hell not.
4. Bradsbrew. - English Bitter
5. PocketBeers - Vanilla Stout
6. Browndog - Andromeda IPA
7. Scruffy - Something with chilli perhaps? Or perhaps just a good strong pale... on the sweet side...
8. kram - I've got 6 months to relearn how to make a beer, so beer it is
9. Stillscottish - Treacle Juice - AKA Strong Stout with Coles specialty addition, matured on Bourbon Oak with a side salad of 250ml Bourbon.
10. Winkle - Dark Regal Saison ~8% (OK to drink now - better after June 30)
12. scoundrel_rogue - Beligian dark ale
13. NickB - Old Rifle Range Dark Mild
14. DKS - Budvar
15. geoff_tewierik - Dopplebock.
16. Daemon - Vanilla Porter.
17. Thomas J. - Trapist triple (Chimay White clone)
18. Florian - Rye Weizen
24. Ross - Christmas in July Ale

Attending but not swapping

1. Snow
2. TidalPete
3. Bonj
4. mossyrocks
5. Lilo
6. Sully
7. Ras (depends on what time my meeting ends but might be able to call around saterday afternoon to say Hi and have a beer or 2)
8.Clean Brewer
9.Paulwolf350?
10. Batz...plus a party of Oktoberfest
11. Tom Madams

Updated my beer & included Tom in the attendees. Tom is a fellow POM who works for Cryer Malts in NZ, he looks after all your grain bulk buys.
He's over for the Brewers Festival & was at a loose end for Saturday...

cheers Ross

Updated my beer & included Tom in the attendees. Tom is a fellow POM who works for Cryer Malts in NZ, he looks after all your grain bulk buys.

cheers Ross

He's more than welcome, Ross. :icon_cheers:

(I avoided putting 'that' photo up or the atomic wedgie or..etc etc.. - don't want to scare the horses)

What photo....:ph34r: I thought cameras were banned after InCider and Sqyre broke all the lenses in the kitchen..... :icon_vomit:

No worries Pete, haven't forgotten :)

On a side note, I'll be driving down that morning from Nanango if anyone needs a lift - heading through Kilcoy, then to Caboolture and down the Bruce, then through the Northside. PM me if you need a lift.

Cheers

Geez Nick, if I didnt have a family to get home to, id be dropping in at your house after I get back from work next Thursday and staying there on the Piss until Swap Day, it'll be 3 weeks without a Beer by then..... :(

:chug: CB

Sounds like a plan mate.... Will just let SWMBO know she'll need to go out shopping for 48 hours or so....Shouldn't be a hard sell.... :ph34r:

Even the cat is getting excited.
catleen.JPG

What have you done to Bert...?!?!???!?!??!? You *******!

Thats the skin off the old Bert, before the changeling took over - Channel 9 has a lot to answer for!

And Phil the Greek is a alien lizard apparently (google it), which explains a fair bit really :blink:

Thankfully I'm immune to the effects of 9.5% choco stouts, and Gose and Saisons :icon_drunk:

cheers Ross

Minor update to my status....

1. Chappo - Trappist
2. BribieG - swapping but not attending - UK Best Bitter - was going to be a Landlord but I Burtonised the liquor instead and why the hell not.
4. Bradsbrew. - English Bitter
5. PocketBeers - Vanilla Stout
6. Browndog - Andromeda IPA
7. Scruffy - Something with chilli perhaps? Or perhaps just a good strong pale... on the sweet side...
8. kram - I've got 6 months to relearn how to make a beer, so beer it is
9. Stillscottish - Treacle Juice - AKA Strong Stout with Coles specialty addition, matured on Bourbon Oak with a side salad of 250ml Bourbon.
10. Winkle - Dark Regal Saison ~8% (OK to drink now - better after June 30)
12. scoundrel_rogue - Beligian dark ale
13. NickB - Old Rifle Range Dark Mild
14. DKS - Budvar
15. geoff_tewierik - Dopplebock.
16. Daemon - Vanilla Porter.
17. Thomas J. - Trapist triple (Chimay White clone) - still swapping, just can't go!
18. Florian - Rye Weizen
24. Ross - Christmas in July Ale

Attending but not swapping

1. Snow
2. TidalPete
3. Bonj
4. mossyrocks
5. Lilo
6. Sully
7. Ras (depends on what time my meeting ends but might be able to call around saterday afternoon to say Hi and have a beer or 2)
8.Clean Brewer
9.Paulwolf350?
10. Batz...plus a party of Oktoberfest
11. Tom Madams

Damn family commitments.....

Guys, I'm just finalising the entertainment for the evening.
This will be a floorshow to remember - these girls will get everything off :eek:

View attachment 39302

Latest posts

Back