Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
strippers.jpg

That's a pretty standard discrepancy between the midyear and xmas swaps...

True, the post counts are down - mainly due to InCider being MIA and not posting every photo taken with him in it (and Chappo being subjected to a trial run of the Governments Internet filter of course).

True, the post counts are down - mainly due to InCider being MIA and not posting every photo taken with him in it (and Chappo being subjected to a trial run of the Governments Internet filter of course).

I did wonder why they decided to put that project on hold, Chappo must 'ave found a few loop holes as some of his posts are getting through! :D

Meh.

aye fuggen loove yoose gays...

faaakin...

hic,

r we nearly there yet?

Peaking a bit early aren't we Scruffy :p See if you feel the same way next Sunday morning.... I can feel the hangover already :icon_chickcheers:

just rehearsing...

had a coffee day, and an IIPA evening.

kind of stuck between the two.

and yes, i've just seen the clock...

i worry myself sometimes.

Peaking a bit early aren't we Scruffy :p See if you feel the same way next Sunday morning.... I can feel the hangover already :icon_chickcheers:

Artist impression of the bus stop out the front of Perry's place....

23.jpg

(unashamed frivilous posting of crap as usual)

Don't know if I'd sleep on the bus stop seat - having a slumber session in your car is much betterer.
car.jpg

Don't know if I'd sleep on the bus stop seat - having a slumber session in your car is much betterer.
View attachment 39316

Imagine if this guy was at a case swap, imagine if it was Incider, imagine how many people would piss themselves and have crying fits each time we slammed the door trying to wake him up.

Well I've done my best in preparation for the swap...........I've had a couple..........I've spilt a little whilst kegging in the kitchen.........SWMBO is already not talking to me...............I am ready................oh wait up havn't shit meself yet, but thats something I dont need practice for.

Hmmm, there are advantages to living so close to Coles as well.

View attachment 39318

I feel for you Brad, I still haven't finished the BBQ area and expect the SWMBO explosion shortly :rolleyes: . "Jobs always go better with a tight deadline"

The Beer Gods are smiling on us, forcast for the weekend -

Saturday Fine Min 10 Max 21
Sunday Fine Min 10 Max 23

It'd be good if someone could bring some firewood to be sure, but I've probably got sufficent to prevent frostbite :) , may have a goon of port to be sure :icon_drunk: .

I can pick some firewood up winkle. Any preference on wood dimensions?

I can pick some firewood up winkle. Any preference on wood dimensions?

For the pot-belly Bonj, around a foot I guess, thanks.

Thanks to Daz for supplying a decent sized bain marie for the evening - sould make life easy :icon_cheers: .

Picked up some firewood and made the bank deposit today, winkle.

Back