Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine will be bottled from the keg either tonight or tomorrow. Trouble is the bloody gas bottle just ran out, so liasing with my Extinguisher bloke shortly for a replacement....

Just hope I have enough PETs around the place!

Cheers

Didn't mean anything rude by 'Sherlock', it looked funny when I typed it...

Now I'm repenting...

No worries Scruff, I did say it was a silly question! LOL

Beers are boxed and ready to roll plus a couple of extras to round out the box, can't have them rattling around now can I! :beer:

I'm bottling the whole fermenter tonight, keeping a few and the rest get sent along, as soon as I can organise a time with perry to drop them off. The extras I leave behind can cover for my absence.
You sure you're not coming? There's gotta be someone around for me to spill my beer on! ;)

Important info below.....

>>>>
1. Chappo - Trappist
2. BribieG - swapping but not attending - UK Best Bitter - Wheat Caramel Malt.
4. Bradsbrew. - English Bitter
5. PocketBeers - Vanilla Stout
6. Browndog - Andromeda IPA
7. Scruffy - Something with chilli perhaps? Or perhaps just a good strong pale... on the sweet side...
8. kram - I've got 6 months to relearn how to make a beer, so beer it is
9. Stillscottish - Treacle Juice - AKA Strong Stout with Coles specialty addition, matured on Bourbon Oak with a side salad of 250ml Bourbon.
10. Winkle - Dark Regal Saison ~8% (OK to drink now - better after June 30)
12. scoundrel_rogue - Beligian dark ale
13. NickB - Old Rifle Range Dark Mild
14. DKS - Budvar
15. geoff_tewierik - Dopplebock.
16. Daemon - Vanilla Porter.
17. Thomas J. - Trapist triple (Chimay White clone) - still swapping, just can't go!*
18. Florian - Rye Weizen
24. Ross - Christmas in July Ale

Attending but not swapping

1. Snow
2. TidalPete
3. Bonj
4. mossyrocks
5. Lilo
6. Sully
7. Ras (depends on what time my meeting ends but might be able to call around saterday afternoon to say Hi and have a beer or 2)
8.Clean Brewer
9.Paulwolf350?
10. Batz...plus a party of Oktoberfest
11. Tom Madams
<<<<

*Please note mine won't be ready to drink for ~4-6weeks, only get bottled last week, but was ready to bottle three weeks back, just got put on hold due to illness......

You sure you're not coming? There's gotta be someone around for me to spill my beer on! ;)

Positive, will be in Melbourne meeting the new members of my extended family. My pants are rejoicing. ;)

Thanks for the offer Fents, but I'll be already pushing sh!t uphill to see the people I need to see let alone meet some new brewers ;)

Cheers,

GT

vic case swap on this weekend too, pm me if you want the deet's ahaha ;)

Who's bringing Chappo?

Maybe we should handcuff you to the pot-belly stove and be allowed to smack you every time we walk past...:ph34r:

I'm the king of let down lately with beer events... Maybe I should turn a new leaf?

You better turn up Mr Chap Chap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................I'm bringin

me Best swap

me ordinary bitter

me very ordinary vanilla dry session stout

me best undies

me smellie bowells

me self respect which I will more than likely leave at winkles, never to be found again

You know I still loves ya Chapstick :wub: ... I loves ya like I love a late night kebab and chickens in July.....

i-love-you-man-poster.jpg

Indeed Bribie, indeed indeed :p
129054630353241110.jpg

Damn it Nick now I need to excuse myself for a little while to get that image out of me head....

Indeed Bribie, indeed indeed :p
129054630353241110.jpg

Nick you have FAR tooooooo much time on your hands! :lol:

Really makes me wish I could go, but some one has to guard the kegs, if I were to leave them unattended who knows what the rellos might get up to! :ph34r:

Edit: and yes I know how the above reads......

If you find the right goat, you don't need your hands..... :ph34r:

I say whack out a quick K&K Thomas, and leave the rellos to clean it up. Join us, the purple kool-aid is really nice.....

Thanks for the visual, Chappo :icon_vomit:

Back