Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok cancel this... I am back in! :icon_drunk:
Golden Belgian

Took you long enough :icon_cheers: .

Edit: you'd better modify the Wiki from Man goo to Belgian :rolleyes: .

Dark Saison pitched and firing, and looking damm purrty. Basicly my Tootin' Saison but fairly amped up.

Est Original Gravity: 1.069 SG
Measured Original Gravity: 1.068 SG
Est Final Gravity: 1.014 SG Measured Final Gravity: ? SG
Estimated Alcohol by Vol: 7.09 % Actual Alcohol by Vol: ?
Bitterness: 27.0 IBU Calories: 642 cal/l
Est Color: 16.4 SRM

Perry, sorry mate I have to pull the pin, the missus has a work do in Melbourne on Friday 16th/Sat 17th and I have to go down and meet up with her and visit family.

Buggered :(

If I can get this sh!t box HLT fixed I'll still be brewing the beer and passing it on for the other swappers, just need to get it made and bottled and to your house.

Don't forget the 17th is last opportunity to drop BABBs comp beers off to Ross's. Double trip over the Gateway by the looks.

Don't forget the 17th is last opportunity to drop BABBs comp beers off to Ross's. Double trip over the Gateway by the looks.

What and pay an extra $ (insert new Anna Bligh number)?
Nip down the motorway on the way here.

Perry, sorry mate I have to pull the pin, the missus has a work do in Melbourne on Friday 16th/Sat 17th and I have to go down and meet up with her and visit family.

Buggered :(

If I can get this sh!t box HLT fixed I'll still be brewing the beer and passing it on for the other swappers, just need to get it made and bottled and to your house.

Geoff,
could pick it up from BABBs if you'd like.
Perry

belgian strong dark ale (swap beer) finished brewing today, just need to find time away from work to buy pet bottles and bottle the damned thing, i need the fridge space for my 6 drowned rats amber ale ( the drinker), will invest in a keg parker when im there. need to clean my kegs too, looks like my whole next day off is gone.

batz you'd better make it, or ill be talking a leaf out of a certain pommy cab drivers book.

Booo Fookin Hooo

HTFU

That's the problem with these GenY brewers toomuch sookin' not enough brewin'

batz you'd better make it, or ill be talking a leaf out of a certain pommy cab drivers book.

All depends on work mate. If I can be there, I will be there :icon_chickcheers:

Batz

Booo Fookin Hooo

HTFU

That's the problem with these GenY brewers toomuch sookin' not enough brewin'

I sense a theme with your posts Chappo...

000-1007162622-pot_kettle.jpg

:ph34r:

I always wondered what generation we (you & Me Chap Chap) belong to?
Gen F (#@%^$$#&$&) perhaps?

CAUTION - ON TOPIC

Does a 2pm start suit everyone? That should give the craftbrewer guys a chance to get here after work collecting bottles for the BABBs comp and not have to "catch up".

Suits me, given I'll still be recovering from the Platform Bar event the night before.

- Snow

I always wondered what generation we (you & Me Chap Chap) belong to?
Gen F (#@%^$$#&$&) perhaps?
The United States Census Bureau considers a baby boomer to be someone born during the demographic birth boom between 1946 and 1964.[9] The Census Bureau is not involved in defining cultural generations.

Landon Jones, who coined the term "baby boomer" in his book Great Expectations: America and the Baby Boom Generation, defined the span of the baby-boom generation as extending from 1946 to 1964, when annual births declined below 4,000,000. They have since returned to higher levels in the "echo boom."

William Strauss and Neil Howe label American Baby Boomers 1943 to 1960.[10]

Now you know what generation we (you and Me Winkle) belong to. Generation grumpy old cnts. :angry: :angry:

B)

CAUTION - ON TOPIC

Does a 2pm start suit everyone? That should give the craftbrewer guys a chance to get here after work collecting bottles for the BABBs comp and not have to "catch up".

Is it ok to turn up earlier Mr Winkle? Just it's taken 2 years to educate SWMBO that these things really do kick off at 10am so therefore its useless and futile to give me tasks/jobs/PITA errands on given beery related days.

I can hang out at the Bowls Club till 2pm if needed (and help Anna choke those pokies good this time! :ph34r: ) or give a hand setting up.

Is it ok to turn up earlier Mr Winkle? Just it's taken 2 years to educate SWMBO that these things really do kick off at 10am so therefore its useless and futile to give me tasks/jobs/PITA errands on given beery related days.

I can hang out at the Bowls Club till 2pm if needed (and help Anna choke those pokies good this time! :ph34r: ) or give a hand setting up.

Feel free, can always use a hand :icon_cheers: .

It's also a good idea to make one's face known at the Bowls Club as, posted earlier, we may need their facilities the next day <_<

Was going to bottle the Vanilla Stout for the swap tonight.

Just done the PET bottle count.

I have 22 ready to go - Do we think there is a chance that we'll have a full complement of swappers (ie.24).

Or should I just do 2 glass tallies for bonj and Pistol :ph34r:

PB

Edit - would have been funnier if those two were in the swap.

Back