(SE?) QLD Xmas in July Case Swap 15 July 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not going to talk shit about anyone mate, I was referring to Zorcos earlier commentary on perception.

Define: "We"

You and MB? :)

I'll be talking about aged barleywines. A few of you boys gave me great feedback on that barleywine I made and I'll always remember "boozy as fu$k".
Lol

Needed age. I like the notion of intrinsic aging of beverages. After this will be barrels for RISs.

Hopefully, but you never know where the conversation will be taken next in the hue of emotions and alcohol.

Yep. I know but unfortunately my perception is rooted in fact.

Saying " Just Don't Drive" to someone who made a huge mistake and nearly died as a consequence is not funny.

I'm just gonna give up. Clearly you don't get it. And I'm starting to look like a dick again cos of this shit.

Liam_snorkel said:
Double post, but not to waste it - **** I'd be keen for some game meat. Not sure if Winkel's place would have room to cook it with a full contingent of swappers though?
I'd cook it at home through the night before and if it failed then leave it there.

Venison doesn't have fat to keep things moist, so I was going to ask Warburtons to save me plenty of pork fat off cuts to wrap it in.

Highly highly caloric!!!

Zorco said:
Define: "We"

You and MB? :)

I'll be talking about aged barleywines. A few of you boys gave me great feedback on that barleywine I made and I'll always remember "boozy as fu$k".
Lol

Needed age. I like the notion of intrinsic aging of beverages. After this will be barrels for RISs.

Hopefully, but you never know where the conversation will be taken next in the hue of emotions and alcohol.
Will you be bringing some super high gravity competition winner along for constructive feedback?

earle said:
Will you be bringing some super high gravity competition winner along for constructive feedback?
Hadn't thought about it until now. Yes, I'd really like to!

Anyways clearly the people who this was aimed at don't actually care.

Enjoy the night guys.

Speaking of beers - I've been ageing this since the last winter swap:

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1493098221.169720.jpg

Keep breathing MB. Your expectations can't be met by force... but you have time to reflect on things.

Now where is my massive **** off red arrow that I can point at myself to indicate and show MB that difficult experiences have been had and survived by others....could probably aim it at some other dudes here...

Dunno, maybe I hid it behind the kegs of comraderie that I fill with beer and share with mates from all walks of life[emoji106]

Liam_snorkel said:
and have a good time like everyone else if that's really what you want to do
Speaking of own experience, there is so much in this statement that's enough to write a thesis.

Starting with, really keen on getting to this swap, the beers just keep getting better and better every time. Good blokes to have a yarn with, chew the fat and gamey slow cooked meat, renew conversationms that didn't get finished last time, and some private swaps that yielded really top notch beery surprises. I'm looking at you, Ben Kendall's big arsed quad. Putting a couple beers together now for such privateering.

Zorco said:
Hadn't thought about it until now. Yes, I'd really like to!
Just remember that the constructiveness of feedback may decrease slightly as the swap progresses.

Some meaningless shit cos obviously I'm just crazy. Brewditos win again.

earle said:
Just remember that the constructiveness of feedback may decrease slightly as the swap progresses.
As will my ability to remember: usefulness neutral

Motabika said:
Some meaningless shit cos obviously I'm just crazy. Brewditos win again.
Bro.…………………………, you're not alone.

madpierre06 said:
Speaking of own experience, there is so much in this statement that's enough to write a thesis.
Indeed! We may have polar opposite approaches to life but always manage to find common ground to chew the fat over [emoji482]

I just want those responsible to realise how bad their comments made me feel!!

From the comments above clearly they don't get it or they just don't care.

Motabika said:
I just want those responsible to realise how bad their comments made me feel!!

From the comments above clearly they don't get it or they just don't care.
Tell them.

But the cold truth, which reflection can help see, is that you can't expect anyone to feel the way you want.

Take a breather mate.

Hit Liam up in a PM. He'll respond

Latest posts

Back