Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goddamn it I have to bail, nice dose of a stomach bug that has kept me up all night projecting from both orifices....

:angry: :angry:

Have a great one boys

Cheers

Sully :(

I hope someone remembers to bring a camera. Getting excited now. Winkle is there any I should bring?

Goddamn it I have to bail, nice dose of a stomach bug that has kept me up all night projecting from both orifices....

:angry: :angry:

Have a great one boys

Cheers

Sully :(
That's no good Sully. I was looking forward to having a beer or 10 with you. : (

I will have a couple of books of raffle tickets, $5.00 each.
Proceeds to the 'fight the Kin Kin Quarry fund' We would appreciate your support.

Good cause.

Why do they choose the crappest locations for these things where the roads can't handle the traffic and they won't upgrade them? They're fighting one in Christmas Creek too.

Fascist bourgeois entrepreneurs trying to make a mint for themselves at the expense of everyone else.

I hope someone remembers to bring a camera. Getting excited now. Winkle is there any I should bring?

Pretzels and kransky :blink: . Not a good look Sully, youall get well ya hear.

Snacks/munchies I guess guys.

Don't bring any pride, dignity or .... inhibitions Chappo! I've got a camera. Hope Nevermore rocks up!!

AND....

The Good Ship Youi fridge has quite nicely taken a keg.... they do look after us here....so my cider will still be cold when I jump in the car with Pete....

That's it I am out! If have to drink InCiders man juice cider special. Ewwwww!

Ok Winkle nibbles it is.....

I will have a couple of books of raffle tickets, $5.00 each.

Still waking up, for a moment I thought you're selling your old raffle ticket books and was wondering where I could put them to use. BABBs raffle maybe... :lol:

Got it now!

Winkle, do we need rice? Got two pallets sitting around, happy to bring a few Kilos if needed.
Will see if the european bakery has some pretzels, but not sure, and they won't substitute home made ones anyway.

Hey what's Perry's suburb again?

Swag, urn, reg., Pete's esky, eggs all packed.....time for another coffee :huh:

Hey what's Perry's suburb again?

Swag, urn, reg., Pete's esky, eggs all packed.....time for another coffee :huh:

I know the way (despite many swap memories erased there!) and will steadfastly ignore Pete... I might even ask if I can drive hahaha :)

I have it in my Pete Pete navigator but I need the suburb before it will tell me :angry:

Everton Park !!

The old grey matter sparked for a second there :lol:

You got it!

Florian, don't worry about the pretzels & we've got a few kg here (rice).

Now back to mopping...

You're all a bunch of twunts.

My missus isn't even close to having contractions and i'm expected to sit around here being sober and not sit around drinking all day/night talking drivel. Where's the justice?

... on the plus side, I have managed to get out of spending time in the car with TP and InCider(goat).

1227300558zFtggu.jpg

Lucky-No-Lucky-FREAK-CAR-CRASH---LUCKY-e11953837.jpg

b00lf6t2_512_288.jpg

papalaz.jpg

You're all a bunch of twunts.

My missus isn't even close to having contractions and i'm expected to sit around here not sitting being sober and not sit around drinking all day/night talking drivel. Where's the justice?

... on the plus side, I have managed to get out of spending time in the car with TP and InCider(goat).

Thanks for the air kisses last night Shed. Pam saw me and now thinks I'm cheating with you :lol: Baa Bra is out of action for the swap as she has an unidentified phallus shaped puncture...hmmm.... she's been on the razz a bit latey and not practicing puncture free sex....

And Shed, you know you want to come for a drive with Pete and me again!!!

S.

Thanks for the air kisses last night Shed. Pam saw me and now thinks I'm cheating with you :lol: Baa Bra is out of action for the swap as she has an unidentified phallus shaped puncture...hmmm.... she's been on the razz a bit latey and not practicing puncture free sex....

And Shed, you know you want to come for a drive with Pete and me again!!!

S.

Pam?

Pam?

Who the **** is Pam?

Cheating with me?

Who the **** is this PAM!?

principal%20angry%20mad%20furious%20upset%20crazy%20enraged%20man.jpg

Latest posts

Back