Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Chilli con Carne has been cooking for around 12 hours now, another 6-12 to go... :)

Will be plenty left over for breakfast too, have a 5kg slow cooker almost full...

Getting real close now, can almost taste it... Just wish I was at home bottling the swap beers rather than on a 2 hr break at TAFE, then back for one miserable hour....

Cheers!

The Chilli con Carne has been cooking for around 12 hours now, another 6-12 to go... :)

Will be plenty left over for breakfast too, have a 5kg slow cooker almost full...

Getting real close now, can almost taste it... Just wish I was at home bottling the swap beers rather than on a 2 hr break at TAFE, then back for one miserable hour....

Cheers!

Top work Nick :super:

is there a spot where i can park my vehicle? :rolleyes:
dougsrig.jpg

Sheesh, dougsbrew. That's way too small for the Qld swap....

Only 1 hour of TAFE left (this week anyway). Could really go a beer or six right now....

;)

What time are we expected to turn up Perry?
I have all the locals here tonight and that usually spells a big one, may need a little time tomorrow morning to get myself back together again.

Looking forward to a beer with all my mates......well perhaps some of you call me a mate, others call me all sorts of things :lol: :lol:

I'm bringing Rellenos...making them tonite. I'm working tomorrow, then hooking up with TP for quick yell on the way down.

ringoffire.jpg

I was going to make some bratwurst with my new sausage machine but when I went up to the local German Smokehouse for some chilli beersticks they had smoked brats on spesh for $8 a kilo. I'll prepare them all nibble-with-toothpick style for all you girlymouths.

Just got to label my bottles, roast some coffee and sort out my gas :huh:

I'll try and be there a bit early Perry to get all that chainsawing out of the way before the masses arrive.

I'll try to bring some of my mutant lemons along as well if anyone wants some. Guessing at least a dozen or so. They're huge, but the insides are normal, with a huge pith...

Cheers

1. Winkle - Tin Tin Dark Strong. + Kegs of Saison Noir, Rootin' Saison, Grisette or Galactic Dark Matter
2. DKS - Octoberfist + keg of something
3. NickB - American IPA + keg of ESB + Chilli con Carn (with RIS and Mild ;))
5. Pocket Beers - Beer from one of the Toybox kegs.....better get the carb cap and my shakin' hand ready then.... + Party keg
7. scoundrel_rouge - Old Dogs Piss Wheat Ale (6%)
8. frag_dog - XXXX Gold tallies with the labels ripped off
9. Bradsbrew- Flibberti Puck IPA (english IPA)
11. Florian - German Trash (A Pilsener exclusively hopped post ferment with German iso hops and aroma extract) + keg of Schwarzbier
12. GravityGuru – DKS Inspired APA…
13. Stillscottish - Coffee Oatmeal Stout (Espresso Stout. Possibly overdid the coffee rolleyes.gif ) + keg of Saison Pomme
14. stl - something? Altbier, perhaps..
18. Shed101 - Squig's Mum's Porter
24.Paxx-Irish Red +a Keg of whats leftover from friday possibly an APA

Attending but not in Swap.

1. TidalPete -- keg of something or other + hash browns for breakfast.
2. Batz-- beer (Work permitting)
3. Bonj - condition has been upgraded to highly likely + smoking some fish fillets on the night.
4. Battered sava (Looks promising)
5. Goldy -- Clever Text goes here
6. Sully - ohmy.gif
8. Gregs
10. Chappo + 1
11. geoff_tewierik

Not able to attend but in Swap.

1. Bradsbrew
2. Frag_Dog (50/50)
3. Shed101 - Squig's Mum's Porter

Finally bottled my swap beer, picked the mutant lemons, checked the chilli, AND had a beer.... ;) Such hard work!

Cheers

EDIT: have updated the wiki with my offering.......

Kransky sliced ready to go and and fresh pretzels made in the morning, bring it on bitches!!!

big_kev_wideweb__470x317,0.jpg

Look out! Sully's back and fired up. He's probably got half a mongrel as well. With him and chap on the rampage hangovers are gonna be big.

Grav Guru, DKS inspired APA. Tell me your joking, please!

Be great to see you all again. Really looking forward to it and all those delish beers.
Daz

What time are we expected to turn up Perry?
I have all the locals here tonight and that usually spells a big one, may need a little time tomorrow morning to get myself back together again.

Looking forward to a beer with all my mates......well perhaps some of you call me a mate, others call me all sorts of things :lol: :lol:

If you turn up betwixt 1 and 2pm we shouldn't be too far gone.

is there a spot where i can park my vehicle? rolleyes.gif

The EP Bowls club built a nice grass carpark directly behind my house to cater for caseswaps, bless their nitetime horlicks.

I also have a tree loaded with Grapefriut, anyone want some?

No jokes, just your beer with the GG touch (aka an improvement).

I'll be good to catch up with everyone again too.

BRING IT ON!!!

familyguy-315.jpg

GG

Grav Guru, DKS inspired APA. Tell me your joking, please!

Be great to see you all again. Really looking forward to it and all those delish beers.
Daz

Batz, rather than fall off the horse and have to get back on, just convince Mrs Batz to drive you down and stay on the horse/keep drinking through - simple! :icon_cheers:

The one thing I will be pulling out of is InCiders ample and cavernious ass with my fist. The Chappo Mo Ike is packed and ready to Rick this swap!!!!

Love Chap Chap

Obviously your fingers are still as fat as ever Chap Chap...

simpsons-fat-finger.png

Do you still keep logged onto AHB during brew days??? :blink:

I'm going to call by the bakery tomorrow to pick up something tasty for dessert. I hear the slices at this joint are pretty good, and I'm sure there will be plenty of takers in this crowd...

251616_10150196895803932_571503931_7202428_6644009_n.jpg

Back