Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a thought, Woodhill goats wearing lippy, fishnets and on chat.

Why would they change just because it's a swap night?

Looks like the thread has gone goatie tonight

goat.jpg

Perry and Anna,
Do you want us to bring some nibbles?

So far:

Some Seville Oranges
10lt brekky (hang-over) coffee urn
Some commercial beer..of swap standard
Tidals esky
Nicks reg.
Some nice munchies?

Perry and Anna,
Do you want us to bring some nibbles?

So far:

Some Seville Oranges
10lt brekky (hang-over) coffee urn
Some commercial beer..of swap standard
Tidals esky
Nicks reg.
Some nice munchies?

Feel free mate, we'll provide stuff through-out the arvo, a pizza run early evening and something(s) for later on.
Che Guava Wit for breakfast :icon_cheers: .

I've got some cider kegged and ready, and my swag for any lonely goats who like pina coladas and walks in the rain :rolleyes: .

And no fancy Woodhill goats need apply with their sexy makeup!

Have cut, cured and seasoned about 2kg of rump today. It's always disappointing to see how little actually comes out of it, and knowing that it will be even less when it comes out of the oven tomorrow night.

Will be bottling the German Trash tomorrow night, keg of Schwarz is ready to go. Got two of those xxxx keg backpacks you see in stadiums cheap on ebay, have cleaned them and everything but found out that at least one of them doesn't hold pressure. Couldn't be bothered fiddling with the second one, so have put that off for now and might look at them again closer to the Christmas swap. Am sure I'll get them working eventually.

By the way, is anyone going to the Victorian swap?

I'll have a keg of Belgian blonde with me. Looking forward to it. Got a swap newbie coming along as well (Lecterfan) - you guys have called in the QLD lads for the initiation ceremony right?? :p

winkle,
the old man will drop my keg and swap beers off tomorrow around 4ish, ill be at work. Have to work saturday morning (will explain later) but will be there by 1pm.
Cheers scoundrel

Kransky sliced ready to go and and fresh pretzels made in the morning, bring it on bitches!!!

big_kev_wideweb__470x317%2C0.jpg

Hey guys, if you overnighting and are bringing something for breakfast - let me know so I can figure out what else is needed (and remind me if you've already told me :rolleyes: ).
Herself appears to be crook, so probably a thai curry supper instead of anything elaborate + pizzas will be delivered.

Hey guys, if you overnighting and are bringing something for breakfast - let me know so I can figure out what else is needed (and remind me if you've already told me :rolleyes: ).
Herself appears to be crook, so probably a thai curry supper instead of anything elaborate + pizzas will be delivered.

I'll bring 2 dozen eggs.

Come on guys we need bacon, snags, hash browns, mushies, tomatos and a jar of coffee.

I'll be bringing two loafs of german white-ish bread (assuming that no one wants to work their jaws on rye and thick black whole grain bread after that night).

Snags and bacon fit for a gathering of kings/hungover bastards... :huh: I'll swing by Jack Purcells (seeing as though it is just around the corner)this arvo and sort it out!

Ta fellas, TP has the Hash Browns sorted. Campbell is bringing the congealed blood er black pudding and coffee beans I believe. We'll have instant coffee, sugar and milk and whatever we need to complete the recovery (thinking soft drinks here).

Latest posts

Back