Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Touch......

Sorry for the ON topic, but just kegged a beer tonight that may very well be my swap beer. Maybe. Perhaps.

Oh, and Batz, you still got that Regulator for me? If so I can bring some $$$ Ca-ching to the swap....

Cheers

Will do Nick, and a picture to bring this topic back in line.

59074_funny_302.jpg

Nothing wrong with Yoga....

1. Winkle - Tin Tin Dark Strong. + Kegs of Saison Noir, Rootin' Saison, Grisette or Galactic Dark Matter
2. DKS - Octoberfist + keg of something
3. NickB - Double IPSomething
5. Pocket Beers - Beer from one of the Toybox kegs.....better get the carb cap and my shakin' hand ready then.... + Party keg
7. scoundrel_rouge - Old Dogs Piss Wheat Ale (8%) possibly IPA steamed mussels as well.
8. frag_dog - XXXX Gold tallies with the labels ripped off
9. Bradsbrew- Flibberti Puck IPA (english IPA)
11. Florian - German Trash (A Pilsener exclusively hopped post ferment with German iso hops and aroma extract) + keg of Schwarzbier
12. GravityGuru DKS Inspired APA
13. Stillscottish - Coffee Oatmeal Stout (Espresso Stout. Possibly overdid the coffee rolleyes.gif ) + keg of Saison Pomme
14. stl - something? Altbier, perhaps..
18. Shed101 - Squig's Mum's Porter

Attending but not in Swap.

1. TidalPete -- keg of something or other + hash browns for breakfast.
2. Batz-- beer (Work permitting)
3. Bonj - condition has been upgraded to highly likely + smoking some fish fillets on the night.
4. Battered sava (Looks promising)
5. Goldy -- Clever Text goes here
6. Sully - ohmy.gif
8. Gregs
10. Chappo + 1
11. geoff_tewierik

Not able to attend but in Swap.

1. Bradsbrew
2. Frag_Dog (50/50)
3. Shed101 - Squig's Mum's Porter

Guys, my humblest appologies, I have had to remove my name from the list. I've been flat out doing renos in my spare time and struggling to get my BABBs comp beers done and have nothing suitable for bottling for the swap. Not only that but I've been crook for the past month and am off to the quacks tomorrow and I'll bet my left one he is going to put me on antibiotics which is going to stuff me up for the weekend coming so I will have to say I'll end up being a no show.

cheers

Browndog

See, I told you doing homework will only make you sick - and cut into your drinking time :blink: .
I've had the common decency to come down with a cold during the work week, so should be back running on all cyclinders by Friday B)

Swap details=
don't forget a drinking vessel and, naturally, a keg/party-keg/bottles of your finest drop. If you are in the disasterous situation of having nothing available then bring something decent and commercial.
Weather forcast is dry and cold - plenty of floor space for swags. Otherwise the car park is very close.
Earplugs for the choice of music and noseplugs for Tidal Pete emissions may also be handy.
If you haven't been here before PM me and I'll send out directions.
Getting close now..... :icon_cheers:

1. Winkle - Tin Tin Dark Strong. + Kegs of Saison Noir, Rootin' Saison, Grisette or Galactic Dark Matter
2. DKS - Octoberfist + keg of something
3. NickB - Double IPSomething
5. Pocket Beers - Beer from one of the Toybox kegs.....better get the carb cap and my shakin' hand ready then.... + Party keg
7. scoundrel_rouge - Old Dogs Piss Wheat Ale (6%)
8. frag_dog - XXXX Gold tallies with the labels ripped off
9. Bradsbrew- Flibberti Puck IPA (english IPA)
11. Florian - German Trash (A Pilsener exclusively hopped post ferment with German iso hops and aroma extract) + keg of Schwarzbier
12. GravityGuru DKS Inspired APA
13. Stillscottish - Coffee Oatmeal Stout (Espresso Stout. Possibly overdid the coffee rolleyes.gif ) + keg of Saison Pomme
14. stl - something? Altbier, perhaps..
18. Shed101 - Squig's Mum's Porter

Attending but not in Swap.

1. TidalPete -- keg of something or other + hash browns for breakfast.
2. Batz-- beer (Work permitting)
3. Bonj - condition has been upgraded to highly likely + smoking some fish fillets on the night.
4. Battered sava (Looks promising)
5. Goldy -- Clever Text goes here
6. Sully - ohmy.gif
8. Gregs
10. Chappo + 1
11. geoff_tewierik

Not able to attend but in Swap.

1. Bradsbrew
2. Frag_Dog (50/50)
3. Shed101 - Squig's Mum's Porter

just up dating the swap beer. managed to swing a deal at work, hope you boys like fresh oysters. i may be convinced to kilpatrick some... maybe :icon_cheers:

If you are in the disasterous situation of having nothing available then bring something decent and commercial.

Will do

VB_20Stubbie_20Carton_2024_20x_20375ml.jpg

If you are in the disasterous situation of having nothing available then bring something decent and commercial.
I was hoping my smoked fish would be my offering of penance to the nun of shame for not having brewed at all this year...

Fresh oysters sound good to me, Luke. No need to kilpatrick if you ask me, but others might see that differently.

Hoping to get to the shops tonight to get some meat so I can make some beef jerky. If my memory serves me right it was well received at the last swap after people had actually figured out what it was.

EDIT:
Happy to take fish for beer, Bonj

Will get a Chilli con Carn on the go in the slow cooker after work tomorrow for around 18 hours. Mmmm, spicy ;) Will use my RIS as the liquid component if I have any left in the keg, too...

Will decide what beer is in the swap soon (I promise) and what keg I'm bringing along :)

Cheers

Fresh oysters sound good to me, Luke. No need to kilpatrick if you ask me, but others might see that differently.

Hoping to get to the shops tonight to get some meat so I can make some beef jerky. If my memory serves me right it was well received at the last swap after people had actually figured out what it was.

EDIT:
Happy to take fish for beer, Bonj

Beef jerky? I didn't even see or smell that, let alone taste it!

So we need 13 beers in our cases... is that right? :unsure:

And aren't we all still owed one from the last swap by somebody who shall remain nameless ('cos I can't remember who it was).

I was hoping my smoked fish would be my offering of penance to the nun of shame for not having brewed at all this year...

No such luck Bonj, if you don't have a brew ready you need to bring a carton! Must be a lacking of kegs this time...slack bastards like me to blame :unsure:

imagesCALEHEQ8.jpg

I may have missed a few posts... :unsure:
So whats happening with Dinner and Breaky?
(yes i am still attending..) :D

sqyre.. ;)

$$$$ for both, Sqyre. Bring a keg or a suitable commercial carton if you have none. BYO lube as InCider has already claimed the Brewerhood allocation for the next 12 swaps. :ph34r:

lube.jpg

nun_bong.jpg

OK.... :eek:

Stop this right now...this thread needs moderating....like most Queensland swap threads.

Latest posts

Back