Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I better add this

View attachment 46774

lift your game boys

-Browndog

I'll see your melon halves and raise you a...

hl239.jpg

Had a big afternoon in the beer room. Bottled up the swap beers which should hit 8% taking into account the priming sugar. Kegged the second batch of Fibbertypuck IPA and kegged the Mutant Monkey IPA. Then I emptied a cube of mild onto the AIPA yeastcake hops'n'all.

Ok, I bit the bullet & bailed on the other party that I am supposed to go to :p

Anyway, they shoulda orta known better when they keep encouraging me to brew blah blah blah.

So, looking forward to it & just realised how close it is too.

Happy Fcukin Days!!! :icon_cheers:

Ok, I bit the bullet & bailed on the other party that I am supposed to go to :p

Anyway, they shoulda orta known better when they keep encouraging me to brew blah blah blah.

So, looking forward to it & just realised how close it is too.

Happy Fcukin Days!!! :icon_cheers:

Will be good to catch up Mick :) I've been lucky enough to be offered a lift down with Pete, so will see you there mid arvo!

I'm bottling my swap beer tonight. As I read it there are 14 people in the swap. So I'll need 13 bottles? I've never done one of these swaps before so I'm a bit n00bish....

I won't be able to attend the swap unfortunately. I _might_ be able to run out and drop my beers off, but if not is someone going from Rochedale area that can pick them up?

I'm bottling my swap beer tonight. As I read it there are 14 people in the swap. So I'll need 13 bottles? I've never done one of these swaps before so I'm a bit n00bish....

I won't be able to attend the swap unfortunately. I _might_ be able to run out and drop my beers off, but if not is someone going from Rochedale area that can pick them up?
14 bottles. You get one of your own back, which makes life hell of a lot easier for the swap organiser, especially if they've had a few already...

Well, there's also the special tax you have to 'offer'.

So basically, one extra for the host, plus another for being a swap virgin, plus one for me 'cos i was the first to answer your query.

Then InCider will need one ... or he'll wreak revenge with ... well you probably don't want to know.

(Some of the above was a joke ... some wasn't.)

Well I hope you used new caps.

I have gone all out this year and used new bottles and new caps. Unfortunately the beer is shit.

Also even though I can't make it, i have a keg of "belgian ale" (Chappo loved it at the brewday) that I would like to be consumed on the night and might drop that off with the bottles.

Cheers

14 bottles. You get one of your own back, which makes life hell of a lot easier for the swap organiser, especially if they've had a few already...

Sounds easy enough. Bottling has been called off for tonight, so I'll get it bottled tomorrow

Well, there's also the special tax you have to 'offer'.

So basically, one extra for the host, plus another for being a swap virgin, plus one for me 'cos i was the first to answer your query.

Then InCider will need one ... or he'll wreak revenge with ... well you probably don't want to know.

(Some of the above was a joke ... some wasn't.)

I'll chuck the lot in PET bottles and send a few on. Won't be carbed however.

I have gone all out this year and used new bottles and new caps. Unfortunately the beer is shit.

Also even though I can't make it, i have a keg of "belgian ale" (Chappo loved it at the brewday) that I would like to be consumed on the night and might drop that off with the bottles.

Cheers

The bottles I'm going to use are the Brewcraft ones that came with my first kit back in '07. The boxes haven't even been opened so they'll be 'new' in a sense...

Cheers

:icon_vomit:

:ph34r:

Well I squeezed my swap beer into bottles for y'all, and unlike last time none of the bottles had holes in ... bonus!
5.6%, four hops, lots of choc.

Had some help from InCider, too.
vinegar.jpg

Squeezed the bottles too, so they should pop out when they're carbed.

By the way, wot's with the Mexican caseswappers, all a bit serious aren't they? http://aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry790587

Cheers
Is that the accidental lambic?

Back