Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That beer will be really interesting in another month.
I'm sure it will. An interesting style I hadn't had the pleasure of tasting before.
And thanks for all the fish Bonj
No probs.
fraser.jpg

For those that haven't noticed, winkle started the tasting notes thread thingo here

I've found two shirts (including Inciders Gay pride one), a big coffee cup and two swap batches (one of which belongs to S/R). Missing - the toilet roll pole :blink: ???????

Last seen sticking out of Pete's car as InCider flashed us.... :ph34r:

I think he's holding my return swap beers hostage too ...

Moi?

I've found two shirts (including Inciders Gay pride one), a big coffee cup and two swap batches (one of which belongs to S/R). Missing - the toilet roll pole :blink: ???????

I lost my GP one and another long sleeve one. It was so cold I have no idea why I had to undress....

Last seen sticking out of Pete's car as InCider flashed us.... :ph34r:

My nose was sticking out the car window, trying to get air!

Just a last bit of swap housekeeping.
Now I've looked at the mystery swap case & it has 2 extra '8' Steam Beer bottles with it with makes it probably Frag-dogs' case that I thought Nick was taking with him?
Otherwise I guess it belongs to Shed101 by default.
Next time we really must get the swapping done early in the day :rolleyes:

Just a last bit of swap housekeeping.
Now I've looked at the mystery swap case & it has 2 extra '8' Steam Beer bottles with it with makes it probably Frag-dogs' case that I thought Nick was taking with him?
Otherwise I guess it belongs to Shed101 by default.
Next time we really must get the swapping done early in the day :rolleyes:

Yeah, they would be mine. Not sure when I'll be able to come up that way, the waterpump in my car shat itself yesterday....

Any chance you could hold on to them until the pickup for the Keg Bulk Buy?

Sorry, forgot to grab that case on Sunday....

Sorry, forgot to grab that case on Sunday....

OK so that one belongs to Frag_Dog and I can get it to Craftbrewer, so who picked up Sheds beers?
A partial nude, pissed-out-of-his-tree, bald fella with a flat plastic sheep didn't put it in Petes boot late in the evening :unsure: .

I also must have left a bottle for Nick somewhere. I thought I had left it with my swap beers when I arrived, but couldn't find it later on. It might have slipped into one of the other cases, if it has it's hard to miss, got masking tape all the way around, saying NickB's lotto beer or something.

I'll see if my keg survived the swap anyway and bottle a new one, Nick, or find something else.

I also must have left a bottle for Nick somewhere. I thought I had left it with my swap beers when I arrived, but couldn't find it later on. It might have slipped into one of the other cases, if it has it's hard to miss, got masking tape all the way around, saying NickB's lotto beer or something.

I'll see if my keg survived the swap anyway and bottle a new one, Nick, or find something else.

That Schwarzbier was great as was almost every keg I tried and can remember.
Nicks bottle isn't here though.

to start this post off..

l.jpg

thanks guys for breaking my cherry on swap meet. still not sure what its about.. :chug:

you guys love your keggin..

keg.jpg

i had a little bit of trouble staying upright..

drank-way-too-much.jpg

and sorry if my girl offended anybody..

drunk.jpg

i could of slept here..

fbe8c78214fd5b69986e59440877f117.jpg

however i ended up sleeping here..

drunk_fall_02.jpg

cant wait for the chrissy case swap..

you_drank_too_much.jpg

thanks v-much winkle for hosting and nice to meet fellow h-brewers.
cheers dougsbrew - to finish off post..

Miss%20Universe%20Registration%20Day%200c7NE5zhq8Hl.jpg

Doug, I thought you were the best and fairest of the evening! :)

Great to meet you mate, sorry for my dribbling, slurring and ...etc etc :rolleyes:

Sorry Perry for the belated thank you but it's taken me and Jodie a whole week to recover from what was a fantastic event. I hope Anna is all better by now and please thank her for her absolute patience as it would have not been a great for her I am sure.

As usual the beers were excellent. Florian that 18 hour mash beer was the pick for me. Just loved it. NickB's ESB (Extra Shitty Beer) was thankfully forgotten with his most awesome Mead's :p . It was great to catch up with the Batz who was as ever in fine form showing the Noobs how it is done. TidalPete as always it was great catching up with you a gain my friend, I will try to get up your way for a proper catch soon. Great to see PocketBeers although I think I was well hammered by the time you got there so if I offended I probably should blame DrunkChappo <_< (Loser!). DKS all your beers were crackers mate and if you don't enter that RIS you have rocks in your head. InCider my friend never change, EVER! Squire it was great see you again and hopefully we can organise a get together soon. SR (Luke) you are on mad moherfucker but I loves ya anyway even if you have a head like a cockatoo. StillScotish hell knows what happened but I think it was that loverly elixer provided to finish the evening off. Bonj thank you for the most awesome smoked fish, I was shocked how much of the smoke flavour you got into that fish, for a lazy bloke you do really great smoked fish! It was also great to meet some new faces. If I missed anyone it wasn't intentional I just don't like you :lol: KIDDING! Thanks guys for taking it easy on the GF she had a great night with you all.

Perry thank you for the breakfast Guava beer it certainly kept me humming for the rest of the day! Once again thank you for your and Anna's hospitality I appreciate how much goes into these events.

Now Shed what you need to understand is NEVER EVER EVER rely on InCider. I have known him for 15 odd years and I wouldn't rely on him for ANYTHING. Although you can rely on him to drain ya fridge, root the cat, root the Misses leg, have a great laugh and keep you amused.

Love

CHAP CHAP

Just back from the wilds of Africa. looks like i missed a fun weekend!

This thread is totally cracking me up.

Lets all play nice, boys :wub:

Cheers - Snow.

That guava beer is a great way to start the day - provided you don't mind writting the rest of it off. <_<

Thanks for all the muchies Chappo, the Lukes and I were muching on them all Sunday :icon_drunk:

That guava beer is a great way to start the day - provided you don't mind writting the rest of it off. <_<

Thanks for all the muchies Chappo, the Lukes and I were muching on them all Sunday :icon_drunk:

No wuckers Winkle. :D

That Guava beer is just the cure for an impending hangover. I would have stayed longer but I could feel my ankles going numb :lol:

Thanks again for a great bash!

Thanks again for a great bash!
Now with 50% less bashing!1

1No guarantee. Your mileage may vary. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, apply liberal doses of Winkle's Wonder Elixir (Formulation Guava)

I've done a bit of house cleaning as it was starting to get personal, probably best to take that stuff off line, take a chill pill guys.

Andrew

Latest posts

Back