(SE?) QLD Xmas in July Case Swap 15 July 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zorco said:
Geeze mate, you've got nothing to worry about. The amount of blokes I seem to have pissed off, offended, neglected or in some way made me not as likeable as they want me to be.... I'll be surprised if anyone bothers with me! :)

That is until we start drinking. Then all should be good for a few hours at least. Until I start eating that insanely hot sausage and commence operation 'Downward Spiral'.

You have to come mate. Belonging is what you make it.
I must admit the majority of the people there are great people. I just let some immature comments get under my skin.

I'm honestly not sure I'm comfortable being around those people so will give it a miss.

Enjoy though man. Will be epic.

Motabika said:
I must admit the majority of the people there are great people. I just let some immature comments get under my skin.

I'm honestly not sure I'm comfortable being around those people so will give it a miss.

Enjoy though man. Will be epic.
If someone has an issue with you that's their problem not yours turn up and have a good time dont let it get you down. Your never going to get along with everyone. F#@k em

Too early to make absolutes MB. Then you'll be fighting your own pride not to come when it comes to it.

Shelve it for now and come back to it in May.

Anyway, that's enough of that if possible!

Onto food, Put me down for slow cooked meat to share.

Yeah. Agreed. I tried to drop it earlier but took offence to the all in my head comment.

Thanks Zorco

I never understood the "all in your head" comment.

It is an incredibly dumb thing to say.

All of our perceptions, thoughts and memories are in our heads. All our judgements, feelings, pleasures, anger, joy... is all in your head.

It can only be in your head.

We are all ONLY in our heads.

The way I would read that comment "It's all in your head" is an acknowledgement that you exist.

Comments of equal significance include:
"There are your feet"
"That is over there"
"There you are"
"Everything is a part of this"
"The end is after the beginning"
"You are you"
"All is everything that is and is not you"
"I won't go into a big spiel about reincarnation, but the first time I was in the Gucci store in Chicago was the closest I've ever felt to home."

That last one is Kanye West.

You're back in game MB as your offence was misplaced. Hope that helped

Thanks Man. I think I just let things get to me too much. These comments just took me back to a time where I was in a dark place. A place that nearly cost me my life.

Good, seen the core problem and forward we all go together in life from now!

You've got two months to blitz the remaining crud and then choose to come if you want.

You're never really alone man. No one is.

Zorco said:
I never understood the "all in your head" comment.

It is an incredibly dumb thing to say.

All of our perceptions, thoughts and memories are in our heads. All our judgements, feelings, pleasures, anger, joy... is all in your head.

It can only be in your head.

We are all ONLY in our heads.

The way I would read that comment "It's all in your head" is an acknowledgement that you exist.

Comments of equal significance include:
"There are your feet"
"That is over there"
"There you are"
"Everything is a part of this"
"The end is after the beginning"
"You are you"
"All is everything that is and is not you"
"I won't go into a big spiel about reincarnation, but the first time I was in the Gucci store in Chicago was the closest I've ever felt to home."

That last one is Kanye West.

You're back in game MB as your offence was misplaced. Hope that helped
It was a concise thing to say. You've more or less nailed it Zorco, Although I'm not sure about the Kanye bit. No use blaming other people for your own perceptions. cheers kids!

So back onto slow cooked meat. Ive got plans at the moment for a hunt in late June, deer and pig.

Here's hoping we are fortunate and I have something to share.

Any thoughts on bringing game to a swap?

Zorco said:
So back onto slow cooked meat. Ive got plans at the moment for a hunt in late June, deer and pig.

Here's hoping we are fortunate and I have something to share.

Any thoughts on bringing game to a swap?
I always bring my game!

Liam_snorkel said:
It was a concise thing to say. You've more or less nailed it Zorco, Although I'm not sure about the Kanye bit. No use blaming other people for your own perceptions. cheers kids!
Herein lies the problem. Did you even see your boys comment?

Also I'm sure you and your mates got a lot of amusement out of it.

Your mate really upset me with his comments. You know why !!

Motabika said:
Yeah. Agreed. I tried to drop it earlier but took offence to the all in my head comment.
Thanks Zorco
Not to make light of it, but a way to move on is to recognise that some people get their kicks acting like the cool kid in grade 7, while others get their kicks from chilling out, tasting Zorco's strong, exceptional beers and having a chat about beer and highly calorific food. In a nutshell, there are infinitely more important things in your life, more things to enjoy and more to you than a Facebook comment; while for others, all they have is a Facebook comment.

I'd rather drink beer and talk shit then make light on people's mistakes. Mistakes they are paying for more than others know.

But I get the feeling that the cool kids will always hang shit on the misfit

Exactly, come to the swap and have a good time like everyone else if that's what you want to do

Liam_snorkel said:
Exactly, come to the swap and have a good time like everyone else if that's what you want to do
Interesting, surprises me that you'd reply like that. Adr is insightful.

:)

Double post, but not to waste it - **** I'd be keen for some game meat. Not sure if Winkel's place would have room to cook it with a full contingent of swappers though?

I'm sure you will Liam. As I won't be there feel free talk as much shit about me as you like.

Yes I was having issues mentally in recent times but Been taking my meds and feeling good about life.

Your boy took me back to dark place. Haven't felt that way for a while now. But I guess it's all good aslong as he got a laugh out of it.

Latest posts

Back