(SE?) QLD Xmas in July Case Swap 15 July 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madpierre06 said:
Just checked my calender as it's always a 50/50 shot.....aaand, we made it ok. :beerbang:

Quick question, how did we end up wit' a main list of 26.....
Not sure, 28 at .75 is 21 litres. 26 is 19.5.
I like the idea of 28 but i thinl some are only brewing 20L?

bradsbrew said:
Not sure, 28 at .75 is 21 litres. 26 is 19.5.
I like the idea of 28 but i thinl some are only brewing 20L?
I hate change, it sends me into a farnarkeling twist. Mind you, I am keen to go in second mini swap if it works out that way that we do have enough players..

My offering will be a year old by then, I will have trouble spreading it beyond the 24.

That is unless it is totally junk and I'll emergency brew something.

We will be lucky to hit 24 by the time the swap comes around.
Me i have a keg that should feed 20. If it is more than that i have 100L in a barrel.
madpierre06 said:
I hate change, it sends me into a farnarkeling twist. Mind you, I am keen to go in second mini swap if it works out that way that we do have enough players..
Zorco said:
My offering will be a year old by then, I will have trouble spreading it beyond the 24.

That is unless it is totally junk and I'll emergency brew something.

Drink may have been involved, I suspect we'll narrow the list down to 24 after (a few whoopsies/holidays away/accidental drinking of the batch etc) natural attrition occurs.

OK, locking the wife's roster in for the 15th of July then. Should probably get organised and brew something.

I'd better figure out what I'm doing for this soon, possibly a Barley Wine ah la the Barkley Perkins 1839 thingo with the 2 hour mash and 4 hr boil (less rediculious hopping this time). Brewday Mad Pierre, an 8 hour brewday, what could possibly go wrong?

I might have to pull the pin on swapping. Can someone remove me from the list to swap as on mobile

Motabika said:
I might have to pull the pin on swapping. Can someone remove me from the list to swap as on mobile
1) Winkle - maybe a historic IPA
2) Liam - maybe a porter
3) Peege
4) Nickxb - TBA
5) pcqypcqy - tba
6) rokaxe - maybe a beer
7) benken25 - something foolish
8) crowmanz - beer?
9) madpierre06 - not a historic Black Rye IPA
10) Meddo - deffo a beer
11) Fitzlp:- Red Rye IPA
12) Fattox - cherrywood foreign extra now with more yeast character (Wyeast Thames Valley II)
13) Earle
14) Aydos
15) Bradsbrew
16)
17) Time01
18) giatuprs - dunno but I shall call it Dickbutt and it will have Dickbutt on the label
19) evoo4u - Irish Red Ale
20) Parks
21) Adr0
22) HBHB - Either a traditional Rauchbier or a RIS
23) Zorco - 12 month aged American Barleywine
24) Ciderman
25) Lukifer
26) Cummy

Reserves:

1) Kombi74
2) Robv
3) landyjg
4) Bribie G - Toucan headbanger stout
5) Angus
6) Seehuusen
7) Matplat - Brown Porter

The missus is on a girls weekend in Stanthrope that weekend so no approvals needed, awesome!

Motabika said:
TBH Im just scared of the Brewditos.

I will probably turn up but can't be bothered bottling a batch
. Yiucan pay a kegged Berlinner Weisse tax mate.

winkle said:
I'd better figure out what I'm doing for this soon, possibly a Barley Wine ah la the Barkley Perkins 1839 thingo with the 2 hour mash and 4 hr boil (less rediculious hopping this time). Brewday Mad Pierre, an 8 hour brewday, what could possibly go wrong?
Let me know when we gonna find out.

Im not going to be able to make it at all now.

A particular group of brewers seem to have issue with me so I'll sit anything out that they may attend. Don't want to make it uncomfortable for others trying to enjoy their day.

Hope everyone enjoys the day, was awesome last year.

Koala huh.jpg

Don't worry. Was just feeling a bit sorry for myself last night and have no idea how to delete the post.

Liam_snorkel said:
it's all in your head mate.
Yeah those comments weren't.

Was uncalled for and very hurtful.But I'm sure the people involved got a good laugh out of it.

Geeze mate, you've got nothing to worry about. The amount of blokes I seem to have pissed off, offended, neglected or in some way made me not as likeable as they want me to be.... I'll be surprised if anyone bothers with me! :)

That is until we start drinking. Then all should be good for a few hours at least. Until I start eating that insanely hot sausage and commence operation 'Downward Spiral'.

You have to come mate. Belonging is what you make it.

Latest posts

Back