Queensland Xmas Swap 2010 @ the BatCave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The alcohol starts to kick in...
IMGP1814.JPG

IMGP1817.JPG

A few hours later

IMGP1825.JPG

IMGP1835.JPG

Who knows what they were on...
IMGP1837.JPG

(In case you were wondering, quite a few Kin Kinites turned up to see who had invaded the Bat Cave.)

God I was hungry! :lol:

Veering slightly on a tangent.
What happen to the rellanos?, a snake eat them?

(Edit: Shed, the next one will probably be here in July, SWMBO permitting. Not counting brewdays.)

Shed, the next one will probably be here in July, SWMBO permitting.

Fantastic Winkle, I hope I'm not off fixing some shitty power station.

I reckon the best bit about hosting a swap is waking up and cooking breakfast for everyone, what a hoot !

Batz

Tried a Yellow Peril for the first time last night & it might be an idea to drink it now. B$=\%# is overcarbed. :angry:
Might be an idea to leave it opened in the fridge for 15 minutes or so before drinking.

TP

Tried a Yellow Peril for the first time last night & it might be an idea to drink it now. B$=\%# is overcarbed. :angry:
Might be an idea to leave it opened in the fridge for 15 minutes or so before drinking.

TP

Oh no, i'll have to pour it away ... I refuse to drink overcarbed beer.

Nil points :lol:

That's not true - I have it on good authority that folk in Landsborough drink thinners during the lean times and cologne during the good times!

Fantastic Winkle, I hope I'm not off fixing some shitty power station.

I reckon the best bit about hosting a swap is waking up and cooking breakfast for everyone, what a hoot !

Batz

You did too good of a job mate. I usually do such a crappy hungover effort that Sqyre or someone pushes me outta the way & takes over so they can consume something edible ;) .
(A bit like Browndog Vs Fireman Pumpy)

That brekky was a life saver, even the store bought bum nuts were great! Still thinking about the chillie as well.

Andrew

I've still got the 1.5L of chilli I brought home, plus the 2L I had left over.... Gonna be a windy couple of weeks up here ;)

That brekky was a life saver, even the store bought bum nuts were great! Still thinking about the chillie as well.

Andrew

Life saver....I was enjoying my beauty sleep... I should stay in bed all fecking month!

Funnily enough I've just finished of a 750ml glass bottle of the surplus Yellow Peril & carbonation was almost normal which reminded me that I forgot to gently stir the bottling bucket (first time ever) before bottling the 740ml PETS. It further reminded me that I didn't make any adjustment for the smaller bottle as well which just goes to show I suppose that not bottling much anymore is no excuse for stuffing it up. :(
The other error I admitted to another brewer (you know who you are B) ) cancels itself out as I bottle all surplus beer (except Wheats, Wits & Belgians) at that temp when the blend keg is full.

Nil points? I'm happy not to get minus points ATM :lol:

TP

Latest posts

Back