2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well finally back at work after 3 weeks off to find someone impersonating me at a Xmas case swap :D
Big thanks to Pat, who drove me there and got me horribly pissed, i had to be pissed as i don't take my clothes off for anyone..... he then drove me home and kicked me out on the way pass my hotel to be greeted by the missus who had the decency to ask if i was still pissed....FFS
Fats great to meet you ya Fat Prick
InCider......LOL....what more is there to say
Lilo.....I remember the days when we use to stay out all night drinking and playing pool with Garry Sweet the actor, now your in bed when the street lights come on.....PM on its way mate, Mal wants to touch bases with you.
BYB.....The Arab said you where a good bloke but didn't say anything about your 8 inch pink cock......
The squires, you 2 deserve a medal for the effort you put into this event.....thanks for having me there and for your generous hospitality....and its not true Pat, its not that easy to get into Mrs squires pants, it did take some effort, i think it was all the foreplay with the sheep that got her excited :p

and me old mate NED BUNYIP....**** thats a great name going to name my next dog that, thanks for teaching me a new level of slurring....Least We Forget

I shall return.....

Rook

Rook! You're a bloody legend mate! Add yourself to facebook so Vespaboy Stu and I can take the piss more often!

Well finally back at work after 3 weeks off to find someone impersonating me at a Xmas case swap :D
Big thanks to Pat, who drove me there and got me horribly pissed, i had to be pissed as i don't take my clothes off for anyone..... he then drove me home and kicked me out on the way pass my hotel to be greeted by the missus who had the decency to ask if i was still pissed....FFS
Fats great to meet you ya Fat Prick
InCider......LOL....what more is there to say
Lilo.....I remember the days when we use to stay out all night drinking and playing pool with Garry Sweet the actor, now your in bed when the street lights come on.....PM on its way mate, Mal wants to touch bases with you.
BYB.....The Arab said you where a good bloke but didn't say anything about your 8 inch pink cock......
The squires, you 2 deserve a medal for the effort you put into this event.....thanks for having me there and for your generous hospitality....and its not true Pat, its not that easy to get into Mrs squires pants, it did take some effort, i think it was all the foreplay with the sheep that got her excited :p

and me old mate NED BUNYIP....**** thats a great name going to name my next dog that, thanks for teaching me a new level of slurring....Least We Forget

I shall return.....

Rook

Rookie me little playup
Come back next year... Bring Gary with ya and we can cuddle up all night long like old times

Mal rang me. Damn I almost forgot how much I used to be able to play up. Promise I'll put in some practise and man up for next year.

Lilo

NEVERMORENeverless

You must have the most damning photos of all. At one stage he was shooting them upside down behind the bar during the sing song. Where are they? Tell him to put some up Campbell.

Any update ???

Someone was just going through the photo's on our camera and :eek: she couldn't believe the amount of brewers who had hold of or posed with the S.A pink appendage.

BYB

IMGP2584.JPG
Not sure what the bloke in the black shirt is thinking <_< But I can have a guess at what Ben is thinking!

IMGP2574.JPG

As for Incider, I have heard of a chip on ones shoulder, but?

IMGP2585.JPG

As for this one...... well .... To much of Ross's randal maybe?

Latest posts

Back