Qld - Mini Case Swap April 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it NickB! ;) Safe and sound. PM your addy and I will post it back to ya mate...

Thanks mate!

Will actually be back down next weekend, so will see if I can arrange to drop in and grab it. It's a long weekend next weekend isn't it????

Cheers

In the wake of a bloody good weekend, I hate to report a fatality :(.

Unloading the truck this evening, and in a bliink of an eye, my gas bottle fell out ot the cab hitting the top of my foot, and to make matters even more painful, smashed the regulator :angry: My foot will heal, the regulator wont.

On the plus side, I hated that reg anyways and if I order in the next day or so I could win the $$ back. :p

So I guess they call that a positive negative?

Ouch. Bad luck Sully....

Dull that pain with some beers :)

Cheers

Sorry about your foot Sully - just be glad you didn't drop Chappo's fan on it! :lol:

Seems like a good night had by all, love the ross pic on the lawnmower :lol:

Definately looking forward to June now B)

NO, here goes any kredos you had left

Deserves a public shame-out

In the Chappo Beer fridge...

They are plants I tells ya! I've been framed! Chappo wouldn't have XXXX Gold in his fridge :unsure: . Ya just gotta believe me???

Hmmmm...Looks like a bit of fridge snooping might be in order?

:ph34r: (Note to self remove evidence of commercial abuse before case swaps)

Maybe it was that loser drunk_chappo?

;)

Cheers,

microbe

Guys forgot to mention that my swap beers will be best after at least a month. Would probably have bubbles by now though.

Brad

Good point Brad. Mine are good to go now! Sully's are still in the fermenter :ph34r: .

NickB did you end up with any?

Yep Chappo, had InCider many times throughout the evening, and got some beer at the end too :p

Yeah, think I ended up with 5 all up, 2x Sullys and one of yours Chappo. Not sure about the others.... Mine's the unlabeled one BTW!

Cheers

Yep Chappo, had InCider many times throughout the evening, and got some beer at the end too :p

Yeah, think I ended up with 5 all up, 2x Sullys and one of yours Chappo. Not sure about the others.... Mine's the unlabeled one BTW!

Cheers

Nick, I put aside what you didnt get, if you are coming down this way on the weekend and stopping at Winkles you can grab them then.If we dont catch up I will post em to ya. Better beers than my crappy ones so its worth your while grabbing them.

CHAPPO - dont forget to bring em on Saturday.

What were yours too btw? Lucky dip IIRC?

Chappo,

Once agin thanks for your hospitality. Even though I didn't stay long on Saturday I enjoyed catching up with like minded brewers and tasting some different beers.

It was good to see Incider & Sqyre again.

Lucky Ross, Sully and I spotted those case swap XXXX Gold beers you hide in your kegerator or you might have got off scot free.

But it looked like an awesome time was had by all.

Cheers & beers,

Mossy

Chappo,

Once agin thanks for your hospitality. Even though I didn't stay long on Saturday I enjoyed catching up with like minded brewers and tasting some different beers.

Lucky Ross, Sully and I spotted those case swap XXXX Gold beers you hide in your kegerator or you might have got off scot free.

Cheers & beers,

Mossy

Chappo,

Cheers & beers,

Mossy

Chappo,

Once again thanks for your hospitality. Even though I didn't stay long on Saturday I enjoyed catching up with like minded brewers and tasting some different beers.

Lucky Ross, Sully and I spotted those case swap XXXX Gold beers you hid in your kegerator or you might have got off scot free.

Cheers & beers,

Mossy

Sorry for the mulitple post, it appeared each time the server wasn't responding, then I received a Temporarily Disabled screen.

Cheer,

Mossy

I thought it was a case of old timers disease.
:p

Best excuse I've seen for getting your post count up Mossy! :lol: Great to see you again too.

Just threw my cube and yeast into the fermenter, well its definately chocolate. Only got 1062 in 17.5L though. hope the yeast eats away some of that cocoa I am thinking maybe a bit of roast barley could have been added. Cant wait too see how this one turns out :super:

One of yours is in the fridge for tomorrow Chappo.

Brad

Just threw my cube and yeast into the fermenter, well its definately chocolate. Only got 1062 in 17.5L though. hope the yeast eats away some of that cocoa I am thinking maybe a bit of roast barley could have been added. Cant wait too see how this one turns out :super:
One of yours is in the fridge for tomorrow Chappo.
Brad

Oh shit, that reminds me :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back