Qld - Mini Case Swap April 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously no-one has the experimental "InCider Avoidance Algorithm" on their cameras... :lol:

I found Sav's clutch... black streak up the middle? :lol:

(sorry Sav's Drunk_Chappois such a loser <_< )

gallery_9761_469_154509.jpg

Thanks to Chappo and especially Mrs Chappo for putting up with us drunken sods. Also raise your glass to Mum Chappo for the food she provided. Great to catch up and shoot the shit with everyone and meet some new faces. Bloody awesome day fellas.

OH and whos brew got the highest efficiency... huh? Team Bradsbrew and Sully with what was it again? 1050 preboil IIRC and 1080 in the cubes....

More pics from the day > Gotta love the Atomic Wedgie Sqyre gave Incider

:party:

EDIT: Its Nanna Nap Time...

IMG_2687.JPG

IMG_2688.JPG

IMG_2689.JPG

IMG_2690.JPG

IMG_2691.JPG

IMG_2692.JPG

IMG_2693.JPG

IMG_2694.JPG

IMG_2695.jpg

IMG_2697.JPG

IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2700.JPG

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2703.JPG

IMG_2704.jpg

Well there goes what little kredos I had left... Gnomes are COOL BTW! :ph34r:

Sully thanks for ya help mate! :beerbang:

Brad why didn't ya leave that dreg of a keg mate? I would of taken one or two for the cause...

Brad why didn't ya leave that dreg of a keg mate? I would of taken one or two for the cause

Mate I think I may age the rest of that keg........should be aged nicely by say... umm.... tuesday.

Wow, it looks like you guys had an awesome night! why wasn't I there, my excuse is I felt crook on friday night and woke up on saturday morning with a virus happily chomping away on me. Missed the dawn service, missed the march, missed Chappos. Still feeling like death, love the shot of Sully taking out the trash! Chappo, your place looks awesome!

cheers

Browndog

Hey, did anyone acquire/find a bronco tap with black hose? Mine has gone walkabout...

Cracking photos fellas, bloody funny stuff!!!

Cheers

Hey, did anyone acquire/find a bronco tap with black hose? Mine has gone walkabout...

Cheers

Black picnic tap? found one on the grass in the morning, dunno where it went though...

Cheers

I have it NickB! ;) Safe and sound. PM your addy and I will post it back to ya mate...

I totally forgot that Sqyre gave me an atomic wedgie... :p

Needed a snatch strap to get the buggers off when I got home...

Mrs Sqyre is still disinfecting Sqyre as we speak...

Mrs Sqyre :wub: are we still on for the winter nats? (pistol pete you've been upgraded :lol: :ph34r: )

OH and whos brew got the highest efficiency... huh? Team Bradsbrew and Sully with what was it again? 1050 preboil IIRC and 1080 in the cubes....

Sully I ran the recipe through my calcs and came up with 96% eff for 37L :eek: . Cant be right...but if it is who needs a farkin falsie or manifold, just strain through a sock. Cant wait to have a taste when i throw the yeast in tmorrow. Might check the gravity again too.

Brad

Wow, it looks like you guys had an awesome night! why wasn't I there, my excuse is I felt crook on friday night and woke up on saturday morning with a virus happily chomping away on me. Missed the dawn service, missed the march, missed Chappos. Still feeling like death, love the shot of Sully taking out the trash! Chappo, your place looks awesome!

cheers

Browndog

You were very missed BD. Get well and we'll do it again. :icon_cheers:

Sully I ran the recipe through my calcs and came up with 96% eff for 37L :eek: . Cant be right...but if it is who needs a farkin falsie or manifold, just strain through a sock. Cant wait to have a taste when i throw the yeast in tmorrow. Might check the gravity again too.

Brad

Ha! Double Ha! So if it's a cracker you'll have to come over to Chappo's to re-create it.... Awesome! :super:

BTW Bradsbrew and Sully are messy brewers. :ph34r:

I totally forgot that Sqyre gave me an atomic wedgie... :p

Needed a snatch strap to get the buggers off when I got home...

I had forgotten too!! :lol: Laughed so hard i pooed again.... :lol:
Sqyre :huh:

Found a pic of Chappo at his best...
DSCF9477.JPG

Sqyre.. :D

Back