Qld - Mini Case Swap April 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Start spreading the news... I'm leaving for Sav's!! :super:

Do a little dance

Make a little love

Get down tonight

Get down tonight

Im on my way from my brewery to happiness today uh huh
Uh huh UH huh UH Huh

I'm Excited

big_kev.jpg

Just found could become the new anthem :lol:

Cheers Ross

Last edited by a moderator:
Photos of the day please guys.
Cheers
Steve

Just found could become the new anthem :lol:

Cheers Ross

Hmmm Ross, what WERE you searching for on YouTube????? ;)

Marky Mark there yet Sqyre? :party:
Have a good one guys.

I would have loved to be there with you guys and Baa bra :party: .. But not all is lost. Scored a fridge to use with my fermenters today.

Fits 2 nicely and all for $30. :icon_drunk:

Hey Guys
On my way back from a holiday stopped at an internet Cafe at Childers .Will try my best to get there.
Cheers Altstart

I am very, very pissed off.. :angry:

I said a few weeks ago, the 25th is Anzac Day, its a Public Holiday and not a long weekend plus we just had Easter so itll be probably quiet, maybe we could close?? Oh, no.. They had to take a booking(5 people, only got another booking for 2 and thats it!!), had an ok lunch, but tonight the booking of 5 didnt show up and we only did 2 farking people........

So not impressed, and I told them I would be pissed off if it was quiet and I couldnt go.. So I am.. :angry: ..

I am so annoyed, hope youse had a great time and im now in training for June 7th :beerbang: .. Hopefully even a Brewers support Group day.. :party:

Wow, what a cracker of a night!

Great to meet some new brewers, see some brewing done (Sherman is a sight to behold!) and drink some awesome beers!

And what an awesome location!

Thanks to Mr & Mrs Chappo for having us, and too all the guys who made it such great fun.

Highlight for me would either be the sausage in the drink, or drunk Ross trying to drive the ride-on mower..... Oh, and Sqyre's Pilsener.... :icon_drool2:

Cheers!

Thanks for an awesome day Chappo & Family.....I'm paying the price today though catching up on my bookwork at the shop :(
Incider lost his cherry & has now brewed an AG beer :super:
We had at least another 2 brewers seeing their 1st AG & I'd bet any money they'll be brewing their own very shortly.

Great Company, Great Beers.....

Not looking forward to the photos, as my memory is a little hazy (must have been something I ate) & that's never a good sign :unsure:

Cheers & Beers....Ross

Awesome evening.. :super:
Thanks to Chappo and Mrs Chappo, had a ball... disgraced myself by passing out early... again.
Managed to take a couple of pics...

DSCF9440.JPG
Sully taking out the Trash..

DSCF9444.JPG
MMMMMMMmmmm....Warm...

DSCF9447.JPGDSCF9449.JPG
Brewday discussion and debate...

DSCF9453.JPG
NickB wondering what that smell is on his fingers..

DSCF9461.JPG
DSCF9505.JPGDSCF9508.JPG
DSCF9510.JPGDSCF9512.JPG

DSCF9522.JPGDSCF9525.JPG
All aboard the Nighty Night Train... :lol: (Ross demonstrating his perfect unconscious glass holding technique..)

DSCF9528.JPG
Sully doing his Incider impersonation...

DSCF9561.JPG
The funny part is where Chappo's other hand is..

DSCF9565.JPG
Some homeless bloke..

DSCF9583.JPG
Wouldn't be a swap without Sean's "Yanked up pants leg" salute

Sqyre... :icon_cheers:

Back