Qld - Mini Case Swap April 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sqyre EXCELLENT news! :beerbang: Look forward to meeting the brood. Hopefully you'll have a few too many and decide to stay :chug: . Which I would never ever encourage...Tehehehe!!

TP stop taking photo's of the backyard mate! Seriously It that an old thunderbox with a fence around it? Yes it will be a fine day TP when yourself, Dad and I can have a brew or two at The Sharkbait Brewery manor. :beer:

I will bring a mattress and a blanket and renae can leave me there and pick me up in the morning if she leaves early..
Is there a spot under a little bit of cover somewhere i can chuck my mattress and escape the morning dew??? (or rain heaven forbid..)

Sqyre.. ;)

Plenty for you Sqyre. If ya have a bath and wear a flea collar Mrs Chappo might even let ya in the house... :lol: just don't sneak in InCider strict orders he is to remain in the backyard tied to a tree.

Hey Sqyre,

Did you receive my message/email about the Bulk Buy spreadsheet???? :unsure:

:icon_cheers: CB

Final Checks Chappo?

Yep Sully! Sorry mate I didn't get back to you today,yeah!

OK I'm closing takers for the Mini Swap as of Midnight tonight.

If anyone hasn't been PM'd me address get on me goat ASAP

Ok final run

BREWER & BREW IN THE SWAP: 8 in the swap
Chappo Senior
Chappo Junior
bradsbrew
Sully
Altstart
Sav
GravityGuru
NickB - Either a Nelson Sauvin Pils, or Ordinary Bitter....

ATTENDING BUT NOT SWAPPING: 7 in the not swapping
Sqyre
Ross
Sav
Mossyrocks
InCider
Gary Glitter
Muay

STAYING THE NIGHT: 6 Staying the night
Not Chappo after all the shananagins
InCider
Sully & Mrs Sully (Hahahaha someone's gunna get in trouble for sure!)
Sqyre
Sav
NickB
Gravity Guru
Bradsbrew+ Man-nappy
Muay
Gary Glitter

DEFINITE MAYBE'S:
RoverFJ1200

BREW SHARE:
Chappo & Gary Glitter (The gentleman "Sully")
Sav & InCider (In full dress)
Bradsbrew & Sully (Save ya bottle tops)

Ok kegs and general beer cooling. We are gunna need ice guys so I suggest we get some 20 odd bags from the local corner shop $3.50 a bag, I have it reserved ATM. Any othr suggestions guys?

Your Humble Servant

Chappo

Sorry CB, email sent..

Sqyre..

Thanks Sqyre,
You're a good man, good to see you hanging around on here again.. ;)

:( Have a great time guys, im gonna be dirty if its a quiet week-end up here, got a new Chef and he told me to go, but not that confident yet... :(

:( CB

Have a great time guys, im gonna be dirty if its a quiet week-end up here, got a new Chef and he told me to go, but not that confident yet... :(

:( CB

Not to worry Mate! Would love ya to be here but understand and admire your commitment. Chappo's got ya back... expect all the crap case swap hooch to be sent yourway! ;)

Me and Dad can share between us.

It's a shame we won't meet up this time CB - but soon I hope! :)

Keen as to catch up again Pete - make sure all your 'workings' are in fine form. You've got a reputation to uphold!

NickB - if you can get some cards/coasters from that Micro to hand out so we can have a getaway weekend up there one day.

Sqyre - I'm first on Baa-bra.

Cheers,

InCider.

Chaps, 1 more sleep - woohoo.

Chappo gave us a preview of his Costume for the day - What do ya's reckon??

Chappo_Case_swap.jpg

Chaps, 1 more sleep - woohoo.

Chappo gave us a preview of his Costume for the day - What do ya's reckon??

I'm sure that handle will come in handy ;)

I'm gunna farkin' kill him! <_< Telly bloody tubby? FFS! Barney the Dinosaur has way more kredos...

Latest posts

Back