Qld - Mini Case Swap April 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I'm not sober enough to post photo's as Drunk_Chappo (loser <_< ) had to have a few Sqyre for breakfast. But it will be soon!

Ok I'm not sober enough to post photo's as Drunk_Chappo (loser <_< ) had to have a few Sqyre for breakfast. But it will be soon!

Oh yeh, like i had to twist your arm... :lol:

I hadn't realised that Ross used to work as a Qantas baggage handler. Still got all the skills, mate. B)

I am so annoyed, hope youse had a great time and im now in training for June 7th :beerbang: .. Hopefully even a Brewers support Group day.. :party:
CB A case of Infected case swap beer is heading your way with the next order from CB's mate. Enjoy! :p

Looks like a tops night. Sad I missed it. :(

On the upside, I get to do some cleaning and yardwork! :icon_vomit:

Looks like a great place for a swap there, Chappo. I hope they didn't cause too much destruction... would like to see it for myself one of these days.

I haven't had so much fun since Lissa said that Chappo and I weren't allowed to drink together ever again! :lol:

Thanks Heaps to Lissa & Chappo for great hostessing, the great food and to you too Sully for the man hugs and great beans and jerkyl Awesome.

Thanks to Sav for his expert tutelage, Ross for his advice and Brad, GarryGlitter, Gravity Guru, NickB, Sqyre - all great beers :)

Bonj, don't feel too bad. I had fun fantasizing about you doing housework in a french maid outfit. Braw! :)

InCider.

A Personal thanks to all, had a great time with brew'n and beers 'n bullshit. Sully thanks for keepin' order in the Kaos. Each one of you guys are gem please make sure your not a stranger at Chappo Manor, yeah! Anyone who didn't get a crappy Stein PM and i will Aus Post it to ya!

See what I have ta do for you'se guys?

InCider showin' his arse... best feature 2 cheeks one hand :ph34r:

60lt of fresh wort!

InCider actually doing something? WTF?

Sully takin' out the trash! (Note to self disinfect wheelbarrow)

Gary Glitter over spent grains! LOL

More piccies!
Sully and Bradsbrew trying to actually do a brew

Brad trying to find his feet

Sully and Brad trying to work out where the fermenter is?

InCider and Sav in better days!

gallery_9761_469_195008.jpg

So guess who the brewer is?

gallery_9761_469_178603.jpg

Awwww... what a shame no embarassing Photo's of the Fat Guy in the Hawaiian Shirt... :D

(thanks Nick)

Absolute awesome night. thanks to the Chappo Family for the huge effort. Who's got the pic of Ross (noddy off) with his sausage in his glass :huh: . Tops.

Please dont post any nude pics of Sqyre.

Latest posts

Back