Queensland Xmas Swap 2010 @ the BatCave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get high in the Glasshouse!

75731_449732870457_581115457_5901860_487287_n.jpg

You been Summiting again InCider? One of the Glasshouse Mountains has a great name for a brewery.........

Wildhorse Mountain Brewery

Great name for a brewery or a beer eh!

Screwy

Who ever lost the piece of pizza, don't worry I just found it.

pizza.jpg

I think it's done

Batz

It's a bit cooler with the rain, I'm batching this weekend, so I have the wood stove going and doing myself some lamb shanks....it doesn't get much better than this :chug:
Found the pizza in the wood stove oven :blink:

Batz

It's a bit cooler with the rain, I'm batching this weekend, so I have the wood stove going and doing myself some lamb shanks....it doesn't get much better than this :chug:
Found the pizza in the wood stove oven :blink:

Batz

So you really DO have a wood fired pizza oven :p

So you really DO have a wood fired pizza oven :p

You don't remember? You put your pizza in there Perry......................wait a minute? :lol:

Those pizzas last saturday were the best ever. Drooling just thinking about it... must get some bricks from the neighbor and make one myself...

Those pizzas last saturday were the best ever. Drooling just thinking about it... must get some bricks from the neighbor and make one myself...

More pizza and beer nights at the cave !

Yes!

The drive home was a bitch though. :lol:

You know the Kin Kin crew now, we do the Friday night pub thing then sometimes back here for pizza! It's not bad Friday night out. Careful of the traffic !

Batz

Don't mind me I'm just puting a list here at the end of the thread so I can easily find a list of what the hell I'm drinking as thread quiet lately.
Printed list 3 x but some need to extra tidy around here. :rolleyes:

1. TidalPete .... Yellow Peril CIPA.
2. BribieG - Yorkshire Red Ale allow to condition 3 weeks
3. Scruffy - to be announced and delivered
4. Bradsbrew - Jamaican Rummy Oak Oatmeal Stout filled with the CPBF yesterday after months of conditioning and should be consumed NOW
5. scoundrel_rogue - Punk in Drublic strong Xmas Cider (juniper and port) needs about 4 weeks in the bottle to carb up and condition.
7. DKS - Alt
8. Winkle - Tin Tin Dark Belgian Spiced Xmas Ale 9.5% give it another 2 weeks
9. Stillscottish - Hopfen-Weisse. 8.5% bottled 2 days ago so give it time to carb up
10. geoff_tewierik - Doppelbock suggest waiting a while, it needs to bottle condition, and if the flavour of the last one was anything to go by it comes into its own after three or more months in the bottle.
11. Nick B - Take Your Pils - OK to drink now
13. Snow - Stone and Wood Draught clone. Drink now.
14. Screwtop - De Nutters Coconut Porter bottled from keg - OK to drink now
15.Savy - Savys landlord CPBF Drink it now.
17. Florian - Dortmunder Export Bottled 4 weeks ago, but recommend to stick in the fridge for a few days as it is bottle conditioned. Longer won't hurt. Suffers from chill haze, despite polyclar.
18. Shed101 - You can't ******* stop me Porter has been in the bottle 6 weeks now, should be ready to drink though a couple more weeks might suit it.

Daz

Latest posts

Back