Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have just arrived home, that was a big day after a big night !

Perry and Anna thanks for the the night guys, the food, the beer, the hospitality and the fantastic company made it a night to remember as always. It was nice to catch up with old friends and make so new ones as well.
Chappo hang your head in shame mate. <_<

Shame_award_1.jpg

Looking forward to the Xmas swap @ TidalPetes, Pete tell Terri I'm going to bring my tools and give the dishwasher a service this time.

Batz

BTW Incider I am not f*%k ing "Sea Eagle" Pete just because my grandson has the unfortunate option of playing with their Sunshine Coast feeder club or sitting at home twiddling his thumbs. :angry:
I'm not at all surprised that you head is the funny shape it is seeing you were born in Manly. :lol:
Rock on Queensland & the Mighty Broncos. :super:
I must admit however, that it was good to have a beer & a bit of fun with you again mate & your fishing expedition has worked again :beer:

TP

Had a great arvo/night/morning. Again, thanks to Perry and Anna for their tireless hospitality. Thanks also to the other brewers for making me laugh all night! Damn nearly got Bradsbrew the darts shark.... one hundred and eighty!!!

Incider, I don't think your lactose cider could make me discharge any more than I did this morning....

Cheers - Snow.

Well there you go!

Ok I have:
  1. Me drinkin shoes
  2. Me beer
  3. Me leave pass
  4. Me pants
See there fella's.

Chappo,

YOU. HAVE. NO. CREDIBILITY.

<_<

Thankfully Bonj came to my rescue and held my hand during the tempmate wiring.

Thanks Bonj! :D

No thanks Chappo :angry:

Cheers - Snow

Perry and Anna, thanks again for the hospitality and great food and putting up with us all :) I left an extra of my swap beer in the fridge for you, it should have a number 16 on top.

It was a great night, even if I was tired and trying to fight off a cold. Great to catch up with everyone and meet a few new brewers as well.

I hope the Vic swap enjoyed chatting to Tidal Pete, even if he probably doesn't remember talking to you :D

In regards to my swap beer (# 16), it's actually a Hazelnut Porter and ready to drink. I've had it bottled for about 5 weeks now so the flavours should be starting to mellow out nicely. Looking forward to trying some of the others, from the list there looks to be some exceptional beers.

Just got home from the international Brewers day... my liver is in serious need of a rest after 3 days of heavy consumption....

Thanks Perry & Anna for yet another great evening - You guys rock.

Looking forward to the spoils of the swap.

cheers Ross

OMG! OMG! A double rainbow!

What does this mean?

So I see the Vic swap went well...

VicSwap.jpg

However, there's a certain charm to the Queensland effort...

IMAG0073.jpg

:lol:

I feel like I've been hit by a truck after that weakend :blink: .
It was great to see you lot again and good to have a chat with some professional brewers.
Maybe going to Archive yesterday was a bad idea heath-wise.

OK, list of stuff I'm to distribute at BABBs this week -

BribieG's case.
Scruffy's case beer for Browndog.
Bonj's purple handbag with beery contents.

I'm yet to look around the bar sober, so if you're missing something let me know.

PS: Tidal Pete's phone discussions with the Vic case swap was a hoot :D .

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou Perry and Anna for a great night, even if I did have to bail early. I'll call in later to pick up my keg and I'm sure the 3 whisky bottles are still as full as when I left them :blink: :D

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou Perry and Anna for a great night, even if I did have to bail early. I'll call in later to pick up my keg and I'm sure the 3 whisky bottles are still as full as when I left them :blink: :D

Just as full mate and the contents have been refiltered as a bonus, no need to thank us for this service :icon_cheers: .

Finally to finish off this thread heres a link to a truely odd video under discussion late Saturday night

OMG, where is double rainbow guy when you need him :eek:
(you had to be there)

Last edited by a moderator:
On a more serious note, did anyone report that terrorist attack to the AFP on Saturday?

Bin_Laden_.jpg

At least he had the common decency to try our beers before trying to kill us. On a side note, we now know what happened to Chappo :ph34r:

On a more serious note, did anyone report that terrorist attack to the AFP on Saturday?

View attachment 39573

At least he had the common decency to try our beers before trying to kill us. On a side note, we now know what happened to Chappo :ph34r:

Osama Bin Bunyip's off(very)spring??

Latest posts

Back