2008 Hag Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n00ch

Reaction score
Howdy fellow HAG brewers,

Well looks like all the other case swaps have started but nothing on the HAG front as yet. So here it is the official HAG Xmas case swap for 2008!

Rules are as usual and fingers crossed we will have 28 brewers submitting 28 of the finest beers. Mark has generously put his shop up as the swap venue for Saturday the 13th of December after 1pm. This date is pretty well firm and hopefully most can work around it or have their beers at the shop before this date for pickup after it. This gives us a tad over 2 months so I for one know I will have plenty of time to try and put a beer in I am happy with (unlike the last pitiful attempt at beer I put in the July swap).

A big thanks to Mark for putting up his shop again, as he does for most other HAG events.

So I put myself down as the first contributor and as usual copy and paste the list adding your name if you are keen.

1. n00ch - No idea yet but I will attempt to up my standard this swap.

Any questions fire away.

Cheers

2. Schooey - Schwarzbier

Oh bloody hell.

Brain says no............ no space for brews.......... summer approaching..........slapping face..........Ahhhhhhhhhhh..........must have case swap beers............Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh......... I hate you lot!

2. Schooey - Schwarzbier
3. Tony - Golden Fleece IPA - The Sheep Shagger 1272 (hope you like hops....this is cream of hop soup)

2. Schooey - Schwarzbier
3. Tony - Golden Fleece IPA - The Sheep Shagger 1272 (hope you like hops....this is cream of hop soup)
4. Leeboy - Imperial Porter

mmm not looking good

I have seen a few HAG's come and go from the on line list and not put down their names

time will tell i guess

1. n00ch - No idea yet but I will attempt to up my standard this swap. (Les note: U better! :lol: )
2. Schooey - Schwarzbier
5. Les (Weizguy) - Am blonde or Schneider-bier, depending on the NSW Case swap.

1. n00ch - No idea yet but I will attempt to up my standard this swap. (Les note: U better! )
2. Schooey - Schwarzbier
6. Backyard Brewer - hopefully something tasty

hi guys, just wondering if non members can participate in the swap......?

if they can where is 'marks shop', cause i would be interested to try some beer from the more experienced.

cheers

Hi Ryan,

I can't see any reason why you can't jump aboard. Add your name to the list and you're in.

Sorry I should have posted Marks shop details previously. It can be found at 18 Maitland Rd Islington NSW 2296.

Cheers

1. n00ch - No idea yet but I will attempt to up my standard this swap. (Les note: U better! )
2. Schooey - Schwarzbier
7. ryanmoore184 - Witbier

Sounds good....I'm in.

2. Schooey - Schwarzbier
8. Pok - Something....no idea at the moment...i'm on holidays so brain is in cruise mode

I'm keen - and I now have enough spare bottles.

But (there's always a but), I've just pulled down my brewing shed and I'm likely to be caught up in building work between now and Christmas.

However I'll keep my eyes peeled and if I think I can fit a brewing session in I'll stick my hand up.

Possibly a Munich Dunkel.

Benniee

2. Schooey - Schwarzbier
8. Pok - Something....no idea at the moment...i'm on holidays so brain is in cruise mode
9. Rurik (Tentative) - Mild

2. Schooey - Schwarzbier
9. Rurik - (Tentative) - Mild
10 MHB - Dark Wheat Double Bock

2. Schooey - Schwarzbier
11 Offline - Some fermented hop and malted barley type thing

2. Schooey - Schwarzbier
12 Shmick - Something for Summer

Why the hell not. I've got a big fat yeast cake and a spare brewing spot this weekend. And what else am I going to do with all that munich malt?

2. Schooey - Schwarzbier
13 goatherder - Munich Dunkel

2. Schooey - Schwarzbier
14 Loftboy - Yankee Doodle Weizen (American Wheat). Either that or something similar for a hot summers day

2. Schooey - Schwarzbier
14 Loftboy - Yankee Doodle Weizen (American Wheat). Either that or something similar for a hot summers day
15 Benniee - Munich Dunkel?

Forgot to put your name on the list Benniee :)

Latest posts

Back