Queensland Xmas Swap 2010 @ the BatCave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not true - I have it on good authority that folk in Landsborough drink thinners during the lean times and cologne during the good times!

Gadzooks! What a thing to say. How very dare you?

... but yes, it's true. However, we make sure these substances are never overcarbed! B)

Gadzooks! What a thing to say. How very dare you?

... but yes, it's true. However, we make sure these substances are never overcarbed! B)

That's for sure.. the Old Spice Eisbock is a fave over winter.

geez you boys in landsborough are in the money, round these parts its strawberry jam turpentine wheat beers.

I had a whole swag of new Batz Brewery stickers and forgot to stick'em on your vehicles :(

Batz

funny thing about that is,

I have a Batz Brewery stick on my mill, but my Longies Brewhouse sticker has fallen off :wacko:

QldKev

DSC_0060.jpg

You put what where??

DSC_0071.jpg

InCider and GF...

DSC_0072.jpg

...having a FABULOUS time

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

Not sure what's going on here :eek:

Here ye, here ye ... old savy me'lad has set up a right proper thread on tasting an' wotnot.

It's over here

****! i do not remember the last shot of me, but what's a qld case swap without a little nudity to keep the masses happy?

It rained all day today so I had a brew day.

The weather was better last weekend for the swap, but hey look at the hills now !

look_009.jpg

Why would you live anywhere else?

Batz

The weather was better last weekend for the swap, but hey look at the hills now !

View attachment 42298

Batz

Moving in shortly... can I bring the fam? We'll camp up the dam :)

Beautiful place that you and Julie have Batz. And say Hi to my snake friend when he comes back :)

And say Hi to my snake friend when he comes back :)

He's there every day, has a few mates as well. Some people really freak out at the snakes here but their all part of the experience . We actually know several of them now, and they know us as well.

Batz

He's there every day, has a few mates as well. Some people really freak out at the snakes here but their all part of the experience . We actually know several of them now, and they know us as well.

Batz

If any of them start asking about child support, you don't know me Ok? :D

View attachment 42298

Batz

Well as beautiful as your place is batz I could think of some pretty good reasons to live here:

Image_1_for_travel_one_15209_gallery_453401972.jpg

Or here:

3849196524_fc417aac7f.jpg

:D No snakes, no InCider ... but plenty of other distractions!

Ahhh, second thoughts, you've got a handpump now, so your place wins!

Well as beautiful as your place is batz I could think of some pretty good reasons to live here:

Image_1_for_travel_one_15209_gallery_453401972.jpg

Or here:

3849196524_fc417aac7f.jpg

:D No snakes, no InCider ... but plenty of other distractions!

Ahhh, second thoughts, you've got a handpump now, so your place wins!
Brewery is at Wainfleet, but where is that pub Shed?
Or are they just random pics you googled?
Worked in pubs and clubs in Boston, Lincs that served loads of Bateman's Ales and drank in many more.
Nige

Brewery is at Wainfleet, but where is that pub Shed?
Or are they just random pics you googled?
Worked in pubs and clubs in Boston, Lincs that served loads of Bateman's Ales and drank in many more.
Nige

Good man!

I very nearly worked for Batemans, but certainly got to meet Mr George a few times - top people and lovely beer. Good and Honest :D

The second shot was my local in Louth. The Wheatie - right next to the St James church. Classic pub.

Weirdly enough they never really stock Batemans.

Latest posts

Back