Queensland Xmas Swap 2010 @ the BatCave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 42181

Where's the brewerhood brother?
WheresWaldo2.jpg
:lol:

Update, the entry No. 2 is actually a Yorkshire Red - you may have missed previous edit. Store for a couple of weeks at least because it was almost crystal clear on bottling. It's also the beer in the finings experiment, and I sent Winkle the fined bottle 1.25L< hope you got it.

I still wasn't feeling 100% after my headbang and neck wrench so SWMBO has dragged me down to Brunswick Heads for a few days R&R staying next door to the Hotel - a good chance to get away from brewing and craft beer and AHB and clubs etc. So walked into the Hotel Brunswick - magnificent restored Art Deco period hotel and walked straight into Pocket Beers :lol: - going round to his digs tonight with part of a case of CSA.

Then I found the Internet Cafe.

So much for getting away from everything. B)

Got it Bribie, thanks!

Pocket Beers is everywhere,

Anyone started into em ? New thread for reviews or here?
The Alt is alright. :p
Daz

Righto, I'll chuck all the drink-it-nows in the frudge for sampling on the weekend.
(Hey that Mild of yours in really getting good Nick - I think I got most of one bottle that was doing the rounds :icon_cheers: ).

Edit: Englandish good speaking not.

My night was pretty serious, the rest of my weekend matched

All I can really say to everyone is

props327.jpg

cant thank everyone enough by name so ill go back to not talking and posting pictures

20101113-DSC_7601.jpg

20101113-DSC_7613.jpg

who farted?
20101113-DSC_7619.jpg

Look at Batz's face. Looks like a sly smirk... where do you think his hand is?

Latest posts

Back