Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Show will have started by now

luckiest-goat-in-the-world.jpg

I hope there has been at least one innapropriate fondling of chappo by now.. :lol:

It's ok, Who's this Chappo fella? Even InCider made it along, but not mr Chap Chap!

I had some goat too. The nether regions are the tastiest.

YUM.

Chappo you kept it a secret for too long!!!

NO post since 1030 what got a interwebs curfew boys or just all past out, still rageing here

Come on, the Vics are on the board already, what gives? :ph34r:

Despite Scruffy's phone having more processing power than Winkle's computer, we were unsuccessful in uploading our hilarity, so we resorted to having a good time instead. Winkle and Scruffy were still going at 5am this morning, so I estimate by the time they got up again, that they got roughly half an hour sleep!

True, the post counts are down - mainly due to InCider being MIA and not posting every photo taken with him in it (and Chappo being subjected to a trial run of the Governments Internet filter of course).

Thanks for a top night Perry & Anna!

Great to see all the Brewerhood Gang. Ross, Sea Eagle Pete, Batz, Bonj, Pocket, Nick B from tropical Kingaroy, Bradsbrew, Scoundrel (loved the DKs mate!) Winkles newly upholstered bar, and the man who sleeps upright, Scruffy. Snow, making a lactose cider just for you mate :)

InCider.

Winkle, I left my manly purple cooler bag in your fridge. If you could bring it to BABBs, that'd be great... Forgot about the samples too, so we'll drink them at BABBs. :rolleyes:

just got home.

cheers to Perry and Anna for the hospitality. great night thanks again.

to all you hilarious pricks that came and made the swap a success cheers to you boys,
especially batz, incider, scruffy and bradbrew i owe you boys a few beers.

a few video will pop up over the next few days, when i figure out how to use my phone again.

to the dress wearing, baguette eating, XXXX drinking, avid white cotton sock loving kit and kilo brewer formerly know as chappo, mum was there early with a friend :icon_chickcheers: and they left disappointed. you prick! even tidalpete got a lap dance and you missed out cos your a big PIKER!

I think we need to show the victorian how to party, all over by 2:30? i didn't know they let kindy kids have beers now?

cheers

scoundrel

Perry & Anna - Thanks again for your awesome hospitality :party:

Had a great night once again.

Looking forward to the next party....and drinking the swap beers... :beerbang:

Cheers,

PB

As always, awesome hospitality from Perry and Anna! Great to catch up with some of you again, and some of you for the first time too. Some cracking beers, awesome food, and many of the world's problems solved in the one night :)

Very much looking forward trying the swap beers too!

Here's to the Xmas swap at TidalPete's place ;)

Cheers

As always, awesome hospitality from Perry and Anna! Great to catch up with some of you again, and some of you for the first time too. Some cracking beers, awesome food, and many of the world's problems solved in the one night :)

Very much looking forward trying the swap beers too!

Here's to the Xmas swap at TidalPete's place ;)

Cheers

He's all set up for it, as well as being on the Beach for skinny dipping - we'll have to do a whip around to send Mrs Pete on a nice weekend somewhere.

Just a quickie to thank Perry & Anna for a excellent night & morning which is always guaranteed when Winkle decides to play host to a mob of Pisspots brewers.
Good to meet up with the old hands again & meet those I haven't met before. :beer:
The missus is positively overjoyed at the prospect of 40 or 50 blokes turning up on her doorstep & creating general drunken mayhem, nude frolics on the dunes, etc. :rolleyes: Reckons she just can't wait. ;)

TP

A big Thank you Winkle and Anna for all the hard work put in to make the night a success. Had a great time all round, beers, company, food, and brewing banter.
Thanks to all the brewers for their beers supplied. I sampled most and not a sub par one there. Can't wait to start on the swaps. :super:
Daz

Great night big thanks to Winkle and Anna for hosting a big night of food and beer. Thanks to all that helped with the food bloody fantastic effort :icon_drool2: Good to catch up with the regulars and the irregulars. Good to see Incider come out of retirement.

BTW my swap beer is right to go.

Cheers Brad

Thanks to Winkle and Anna for a great night and it was good again to finally catch up with the other brewers, I was so buggered from the drive, I had to sneak out to the Barina early for some shut eye(shocking car to sleep in).... ;)

Hopefully we can slip in something little around the Kin Kin area before Xmas and when im at my best... :unsure:

Cheers to all....

:icon_cheers: CB

Latest posts

Back