Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so do not want to see the "up-skirts" shot of that :icon_vomit:

Upskirt.jpg

I'm out Bugga it.

Wife and Doctor have ganged up, drugged me up with Antibiotics and various other nasties and sent me to bed. I have a Chest infection apparently. ( Or so they say).

Perry, if you still need the Mega Esky. I can have it ready to go on my trailer if someone can drop by Mt gravatt on the way and pick it up. Chappo are you out there.

Hope you all have a great time

Most Most dissappointed Lilo :angry:

What time are we expected to turn up Perry?

I'm sure it is in the thread some place but thanks to Chappo it lost in pages of girly pics.

Look_Up_Dress.jpg

There was a mention about looking up dresses or something.

Batz

2pm I believe Batz, but earlier if you'd like to distract help Perry and Anna get drunk set up before the hoard arrives....

B)

Has anyone heard from kram? I see he is still listed in the swap.

The big day is here!

Like Big Kev once famously said, "Ooohhh, me chest!"

:p

OK I'll see all you good brewers this arvo !

Beer_Pong.jpg

Batz

Fecking Saturday already :huh: .
I'd better get helping with the food prep - er, like go and buy it :rolleyes: .
It'll all be right on the night, so they say.

Important info below.....

>>>>
1. Chappo - Trappist
2. BribieG - swapping but not attending - UK Best Bitter - Wheat Caramel Malt.
3. Ross - Obama IPA
4. Bradsbrew. - English Bitter
5. PocketBeers - Vanilla Stout
6. Browndog - Andromeda IPA
7. Scruffy - Something with chilli perhaps? Or perhaps just a good strong pale... on the sweet side...
8. kram - I've got 6 months to relearn how to make a beer, so beer it is
9. Stillscottish - Treacle Juice - AKA Strong Stout with Coles specialty addition, matured on Bourbon Oak with a side salad of 250ml Bourbon.
10. Winkle - Dark Regal Saison ~8% (OK to drink now - better after June 30)
12. scoundrel_rogue - Beligian dark ale
13. NickB - Old Rifle Range Dark Mild
14. DKS - Budvar
15. geoff_tewierik - Dopplebock.
16. Daemon - Vanilla Porter.
17. Thomas J. - Trapist triple (Chimay White clone) - still swapping, just can't go!*
18. Florian - Rye Weizen

Attending but not swapping

1. Snow
2. TidalPete
3. Bonj
4. mossyrocks
5. Lilo
6. Sully
7. Ras (depends on what time my meeting ends but might be able to call around saterday afternoon to say Hi and have a beer or 2)
8.Clean Brewer
9.Paulwolf350?
10. Batz...plus a party of Oktoberfest
11. Tom Madams
<<<<

*Please note mine won't be ready to drink for ~4-6weeks, only get bottled last week, but was ready to bottle three weeks back, just got put on hold due to illness......

Updated my entry - Didn't have enough Christmas Ale so bottled the Obama instead.

Cheers Ross

That's a real shame Ross...:ph34r:

Love that beer!

I'm doing the mandatory shopping stops with SWMBO ATM, hoping to arrive by about 12:30-1:00 to help out, but that is looking a little shaky, so probably more like 2 :(

no megga esky oh dear, looks like i need to find a big bucket, unless its stilll coming? need to start organising my stuff.

Those standard white 20L buckets fit a keg and some ice OK if memory server me correctly :)

Latest posts

Back