Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't that a movie?
"Drunken Brewer,
Hidden Sausage" :huh:

don't forget the bacon in your freezer that never made it to batz place.

ill also be bringing:
-leader prawns on a scewer so long as their in season, they tend to be as long as your forearm marinated in an A.I.P.A.
-a creole goat curry (duelling goat curry banjo eh chappo?) complete with goat chilli relish (called goat chilli cos its that hot its like being smashed by a goat, That got inciders attention )
- deep fried cassava ( if i can comvince my grandfather to part with some, will need scotch for this)

while im here is it 3878 that is a trappist yeast and trys to climb out the fermenter?
was going to use t-58 on my chimay knockoff but ive used that far too much of late.

don't forget the bacon in your freezer that never made it to batz place.

while im here is it 3878 that is a trappist yeast and trys to climb out the fermenter?
was going to use t-58 on my chimay knockoff but ive used that far too much of late.

Thats the one, it'll do a much better job.

Don't knock yourself out bringing too much food. The reason we decided to cater for the lot is so if a few people pull out late (it happens), we aren't all left wanting. SWMBO has been watching far too many cooking shows recently and thinks it'll be 'fun' <_< . There'll be peanuts, chips, lumpia, chicken wings and the like as well as the main feeds so you'll really only need to turn up with a glass and beer(s). That said, if you want to contribute something, we're not going to knock it back.

Winkle

Would you like the "Keg Esky" we used at Chap Chaps. Its there for the using...

Lilo

Winkle

Would you like the "Keg Esky" we used at Chap Chaps. Its there for the using...

Lilo

Mate, it'd be good - but might be a hassle getting it in (remembering the effort to get Sqyres smoker in last time :rolleyes: ). Are we able to lift it off the trailer (empty natch)?
If you see Chap Chap he might have an idea of how to get it in, since he's been here before.

Mate, it'd be good - but might be a hassle getting it in (remembering the effort to get Sqyres smoker in last time :rolleyes: ). Are we able to lift it off the trailer (empty natch)?
If you see Chap Chap he might have an idea of how to get it in, since he's been here before.

2 guys can carry it in empty.... I'll work with Chappo on logistics...

Winkle,
Confirmed availability of a bain marie. Not the one I was thinking of, probably better. Free standing on frame with wheels, std 240v power.
Daz

Winkle,
Confirmed availability of a bain marie. Not the one I was thinking of, probably better. Free standing on frame with wheels, std 240v power.
Daz

Good work Daz.
It'll help a lot for breakfast, and do good duty for the hot snacks during the day. :super:

Piece of piss Lilo... Geezus give us something hard to do? B)

Wonder if the shirt lifter is coming to this one Lilo?

Only if he stands Incider up on a date they may well be having as they did for your event...

Only if he stands Incider up on a date they may well be having as they did for your event...

BunnyOfDisappointment2.jpg

slight change of plans, leader prawns are out of season in july, casava is basically rooting in the ground after the rain we've had ( so no casava even for me the next 3 months) and changing to turkey curry creole style as is apparently more traditional(? according to my uncle anyway).

Swap list.
1. Chappo - Trappist
2. Gavo - Maybe a Klsch? (About to try one for my next brew)
3. BribieG - SuperLandlord
4. Bradsbrew. - Imperial Stout
5. PocketBeers - Vanilla Stout methinks
6. Browndog - American Browndog Ale
7. Scruffy - Something with chilli perhaps? Or perhaps just a good strong pale... on the sweet side...
8. kram - I've got 6 months to relearn how to make a beer, so beer it is
9. Stillscottish - Innis and Gunn Knockoff?
10. Winkle - Tootin' Saison (a dark 'regal' saison ~7%)
12. scoundrel_rogue - either a chimay blue knock off or a bavarian wheat. needs tweaking
13. NickB - Beer (maybe)
14. DKS - Undecided Citra
15. geoff_tewierik - Dopplebock.
16. Daemon - Vanilla Porter.
17. Thomas J. - Something wheat or rye?
21.Clean Brewer - Beer(Barleywine?????)
23. Snow - mmmmm....beer....
24. Ross - ????

Attending but not swapping

1. Batz (work permitting...not a good time of the year ) Plus a party keg of something from the Cave
2. TidalPete
3. Bonj
4. mossyrocks
5. Lilo
6. Sully
7. Ras (depends on what time my meeting ends but might be able to call around saterday afternoon to say Hi and have a beer or 2)

+1 - not that I agree with Chapstick mind you.......

Now on Goat Theory.... Ahem

Is this still a bring a curry thing or has that been canned?

cheers

Browndog

Latest posts

Back