Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
Better the devil you know eh Half-fix? :lol:

DSCF0790.jpg

woah i dont remember seeing that picture, and i will say i wasnt the only one with the pen. and i remember my ass hairs randomly catching alight as well

It's amazing what friction will do! :ph34r: :lol:

friction, or a lighter from bunyip >> suprised that incider wasn't there. oh wait he was cuddling up to screwtops rear tyre :p

friction, or a lighter from bunyip >> suprised that incider wasn't there. oh wait he was cuddling up to screwtops rear tyre :p

It was a Goodyear. ******* great one if you ask me! :icon_cheers:

I really am starting to wonder wether its a good idea to take the Case swap mug shot photos during the mandatory Case Swap prostate check... :unsure:

Sqyre... :p

Well if that was during the prostate checkup, Lobby and Snow look WAY too excited, and Bonj has the totally wrong idea....

Muhahahahahah :p

I really am starting to wonder wether its a good idea to take the Case swap mug shot photos during the mandatory Case Swap prostate check... :unsure:

Sqyre... :p

yeah, there is one or two in there that look like they just come down 40 mile of bad road :lol:

stagga.

Hehehe

I told them to get their hands off my stool.

Any chance your July swap can be done in June? :rolleyes: As I will be over there and would love to participate!!!

Oh Nick - they are the funnyest photos yet :lol: They are pretty representative of the night :party:

Cheers - Snow

Yeah, they're some of the better ones! It's amazing what you get when you thrust a camera in someone's face and tell them to 'look retarded'....

:)

Yeah, they're some of the better ones! It's amazing what you get when you thrust a camera in someone's face and tell them to 'look retarded'....

what.......you had to tell them? :huh:

stagga.

Interesting concept, worked well too! :p

I've managed to sort my internets and got a .zip thrown up on my host here, last years can still be found here. Pics aren't in any kind of decent order as I was swapping cameras throughout

A few quick ones..

dsc_6408.jpg

dsc_6372.jpg

dsc_6500.jpg

Ice ice babeh
f1030004.jpg

Cheers!
f1020009.jpg

Err..
f1020005.jpg

Thanks to all those involved, tasty beers, warm pigs, cool conversation and a decent serving of shenanigans. Too much fun! :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back