Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
OK, I've got about 175 photos to sort through... I'll post the best when I get the chance!!

Cheers

02 Browndog's Belgian Tripel, ready to drink now.
05 Batz-Pender Creek Ale,Ready to drink now but may need to settle it's bottle conditioned
13 NickB - Nelson Lager - Let me sit for a week or three...consume at Xmas or after
14 or Smiley face Pocket Beers Aussie Dark Ale (Baa Bra helped brew it) and it was 3 weeks aged on swap day.
16 Screwtop - Screwys Red Ale, bottled from keg and ready to drink.
18 Bonj - American Pale Ale, bottled from keg and ready to drink
22 jayandcath - Raspberry Ale, bottle conditioned (4 weeks) and should be good to go
09 kram - Dark Lager, drinkable now but probably should be lagered longer. Also bottle from the keg so hope the carb holds up

Yep Batz, thanks for the sticker, the red matches my paint beautifully.

cheers

Browndog

01 Bconnery's Belgian Sour Orange - drink anytime from now to the next year depending on how much you like sourness...
05 Batz-Pender Creek Ale,Ready to drink now but may need to settle it's bottle conditioned
13 NickB - Nelson Lager - Let me sit for a week or three...consume at Xmas or after
14 or Smiley face Pocket Beers Aussie Dark Ale (Baa Bra helped brew it) and it was 3 weeks aged on swap day.
22 jayandcath - Raspberry Ale, bottle conditioned (4 weeks) and should be good to go
09 kram - Dark Lager, drinkable now but probably should be lagered longer. Also bottle from the keg so hope the carb holds up

01 Bconnery's Belgian Sour Orange - drink anytime from now to the next year depending on how much you like sourness...

put myself in order

26 DucatiBoy Stu - Border Pass Saaz Ale, Bottled the night before the swap....should be good about Xmas time

03 Snow's Ching Chong Chinaman Green Tea Rice Lager - bottle conditioned, ready to skol now, but let the yeast settle for a few days
26 DucatiBoy Stu - Border Pass Saaz Ale, Bottled the night before the swap....should be good about Xmas time

One of you blokes at the Xmas case swap sent me an MMS. Much appreciated.
Looks like you guys had a great time.

Who is the snap of though? :blink:

C&B
TDA

villains_20_5_.jpg

Thanks heaps Bruce and Renae :icon_chickcheers: You guys out a heap of work into the swap, and it really showed. Thanks to everyone else - what a great night. I think it was the second glass of Ian's RIS where it all started to go a little pear-shaped for me.

Special thanks to Joe for the lift,don't know how you did it this morning mate,but so glad it was you behind the wheel and not me.

Batz

I have got no idea at all either Batz - that's not a drive I want to do again any time soon. It certainly was a very quiet drive home, compared to the drive there :lol:

03 Snow's Ching Chong Chinaman Green Tea Rice Lager - bottle conditioned, ready to skol now, but let the yeast settle for a few days
10 Winkle's Rootin Saison, drink it now.

C&B
TDA

HAHHAHAHAA

Looks like the love-child of sqyre and Bill Bailey.

Here's a few pics we took...
DSCF6415.JPG
DSCF6426.JPG
DSCF6427.JPG
DSCF6428.JPG
DSCF6430.JPG
DSCF6431.JPG
DSCF6435.JPG
DSCF6436.JPG
DSCF6437.JPG

Sqyre... :icon_cheers:

C&B
TDA

That was half-fix from memory :lol:

Cheers Ross

Yes it was half-fix...

Only someone forgot to tell him it was fancy dress, so he wore his street clothes... :rolleyes:

I can't believe that nobody has posted any huge butt crack photos yet <_<

10 Winkle's Rootin Saison, drink it now.
11. FROGMAN - Fosters with Frog Spawn. Bottled 22/11/2008. Better left for a few weeks.

LOL no its not getting tamer by the year! Its just taking them longer to get over.. therefor photos are taking longer to be loaded up.. haha

bugger it, of course.........why didn`t I think of that!! :icon_cheers

stagga.

Back