2014 W.A. Xmas in July Case Swap.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgive me if its been said, what is the address? Should we expect a PM with the details?

Cheers.

I sent you a PM on the 11th. AHB even says you read it :p

I'll send it again.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1405677404.532151.jpg

Pork is cooking. Shit's getting real.

Schweeeet.

I finally decided this was my last chance to see if my beer was drinkable so cracked my only spare bottle. It passes the drinkable test but not perfect :(

IMG_1676.jpg

That's OK, I can just store it in the fridge for 18 months like that other beer of yours.

dent said:
That's OK, I can just store it in the fridge for 18 months like that other beer of yours.
Haha now now dent...actually I dont have anything... that beer was a turd of a thing.

Cracked a bottle this evening to make sure it was good.

I liked it hope everyone else enjoys it, definately tastes better than Swan Premium.

I also have 2 Growlers of Epic Mud 8.7% Black IPA that I will bring along.

I need some feedback on one of my beers. I am ot sure what the twang is, wheather its the hop or something else. Ok to bring that for tasting to get feedback?

Well its all happening today, I have waxed, washed and evacuated and am ready to roll.
Off to Coles for the fish fingers and tartar sauce :icon_drool2:
Bottles of Fat Albert already at Dents as well as the hand pump.

Had a last hoorah for my mate last night for his last weekend of freedom. Big night...

Now...where's that Flavour Country?

I tried to wrangle a glass off dent the other night, but I think this one has been kept under lock and key until the big day today :)

That pork looks like it's gonna be amazing!

Good one Dane. Dane decided to discover the Brew Dog Single Hop IPA series last night and give himself a raging headache the night before a case swap. BAD DANE.

Online Brewing Supplies said:
Well its all happening today, I have waxed, washed and evacuated and am ready to roll.
Off to Coles for the fish fingers and tartar sauce :icon_drool2:
Bottles of Fat Albert already at Dents as well as the hand pump.
Im hoping you ride bikes and it was your legs that you waxed (thats even borderline) because if not, im not sure I want to know what you have waxed....

Back