2013 W.A. Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't be worse than last years effort. I'll do the swap with an English pale

I have fair drive and beer would be unpourable. Ok to drop it off the day before?

It only a 9 l would there be room in a chiller or drop off in Engle to keep it chilled?

Sure. There will be plenty of fridge space.

If it is a long way to do the trip twice though, we could stick it in the freezer for an hour or so on the day which would get it down enough for a decent pour.

Ok guys, gals and Bizier.

I think this is the list as it stands.

If you need to make any amendments just do it! I will be CPBF mine on the morning so I will be doing 12 bottles to bring along. Can't wait!

dent- XXXX clone - yes
jyo- ESB Styrian Bomb- Yes
krausenhaus - no
keifer33 - no
Mitch76 ESB or Pilsner - yes
Mikey ???
Spoonta Aussie Pale- Yes
stormahead- English Pale- Yes
Neanderthal - Irish Red Ale - yes
gillie - Cascade/Vienna smash - yes
Rad (Anthony) - Mixed assortment- Yes (???)
Bambisbrewingbeer - Wheat - yes
smurray - Porter - yes
Bizier - drinking?
OBWK - Amber Ale -yes

I've sent PMs to everyone on the list - if you still haven't got it, let me know and I'll send you the details.

Unfortunately wont be able to attend for too long but I am sure no-one will miss me :p

I'll always miss you.

I hope everyone likes warm weather. Spoonta has been generous enough to lend us a nice big canopy to save us from the sun so that will help a lot.

Have you finished constructing the chair lift to take us back up to the shed, mate?

Board shorts and crampons are not very fashionable.

No chair lift but there's an ATC90 death cycle. Banned in several states.

Unfortunately we're not going to be able to make it due to a combination of having too much shit to do today, and finding out where Bellevue is.

Have an awesome day and hopefully we can organise something next year sometime when things are less hectic.

dent said:
No chair lift but there's an ATC90 death cycle. Banned in several states.
Nice, I haven't seen one of those for a while. Do you have a spare neck brace for when it pile-drives us into the ground like a woomera throwing a spear?

krausenhaus said:
Unfortunately we're not going to be able to make it due to a combination of having too much shit to do today, and finding out where Bellevue is.

Have an awesome day and hopefully we can organise something next year sometime when things are less hectic.
Soft!

Bizier said:
Nice, I haven't seen one of those for a while. Do you have a spare neck brace for when it pile-drives us into the ground like a woomera throwing a spear?
I heard there was a foam pit being organised.

Neanderthal said:
Hope it was a good day.
It was a great day until Dent broke his leg winning a bet on the height the ATC could jump, but it is OK, Spoonta drove him to hospital while Jyo tended his wounds.

I tried pushing the bone back in. I'm not a doctor, but I'll have a look at pretty much anything.

How's it feeling now, dent?

Back