2013 Melb Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djar007

Reaction score
I have three weeks off end of November to mid December. I am hoping a case swap happens around then. I am moving into my new house on the fifth of December. If it was on the weekend after that then I would be happy to host it. I have the approval of my wife and can host quite a few people. I will be in deer park. Bus stop is very close. Five minutes from the ring road. Twenty minutes to the city. So . The offer is there and if it proves to be too difficult then I am keen to help with one wherever it is. Regards Dave.

Had to Google Map search it to be sure, but it turns out Deer Park is in Victoria.

Colour me interested.

Hand is up alright. Cant wait to be involved in one of these. Wish I had been at the last one but work etc. Will definitely take you up on the offer steve. And anyone else keen. Let's see if the rest are keen to travel to the west.

Might not be swapping but happy to help in other ways including brewing on the day, turning up and drinking a lot and having quiet conversations with any pets or favourite pieces of furniture.

I am a gnome and am way keen...

Dont really care if you talk to me or not...

I can also be a chair, not a big chair but a chair-ish structure - [small one]

EDIT: Oh oh oh.. and I am good at making Fraggle rock characters in the form of shadows puppets.

Big Ups, Dave.
Very keen to attend. However, not yet sure if available.
Very keen to swap. Not sure if i have time to brew a spare batch.

Bit lame i'm afraid, but hopefully i can confirm some of that closer to the date.

Also, very keen to watch the brewers at work on the day.
However, this time: Bigger batch, More oats/wheat, Mash-tun placed higher up under a lower ceiling, More arm-hair in the sparge.

Any suggestions for a style or recipe for the Case Swap Brew?

Djar: la chouffe is fine. You do have gnomes but you may not know where they are. I will find them.

Cocko: I expect to see you there. Chairs we can sort out on the day. Gnomes will be present as mentioned above.

Would have loved to make this my first "real world" appearance and bring along a case, but I'll be in Perth that weekend.

I think the beer gods have done this to protect you all from being subjected to my beers, I probably need a good 6 months to refine AG brewing before entering a case swap.... :p

I am in as a swapper - cant commit to attend until closer to the date though.

How does something differnt like a Raspberry Wheat sound?

I shall kick off the proverbial list to cut and paste

1. Grumpy Paul

I am in as well. Hopefully should be able to attend, but will depend on the date set.

1. Grumpy Paul
2. RelaxedBrewer

1. Grumpy Paul
2. RelaxedBrewer

Non Swap Attendees

1: Yob - Camping (Not for Cocko)

1. Grumpy Paul
2. RelaxedBrewer

Non Swap Attendees

2. Manticle

1. Grumpy Paul
2. RelaxedBrewer

Non Swap Attendees

2. Manticle

1. Grumpy Paul
2. RelaxedBrewer
3.Djar007

Non Swap Attendees

2. Manticle
3 DU99

better ad myself I guess.
I am borrowing a spit off a mate and organising a lamb souvlaki spit for the day. Plenty of salads and stuff will be there also. My wife is going to knock together a few spicy Thai dishes for the adventurous. Hoping you guys are keen to brew something but if not then no worries. We could have a pool comp. Or just eat drink and be rowdy.

Latest posts

Back