2013 Melb Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Grumpy Paul
2. RelaxedBrewer
3.Djar007

Non Swap Attendees

1: Yob - Camping (Not for Cocko)
2. Manticle
3 DU99
4. Grainer

Would love to swap but don't think I will have anything by then :( also timing is critical.. I have a golf weekend planned mid November

djar can we confirm the date is December 14th? At your new gaff?

I am keen, just need to know date for sure?

And if Yob will change his mind... :ph34r:

I do have a 6 'person' tent...

Considering

Is it going to be a brewday as well? If so we'd best get cracking on cube list and recipe, these things are best not left till last moment...

If you guys want to brew I am happy to as well. My system only churns out 35 40 litres but I am in the process of collecting for a bigger system. So I have a 100 litre and 200 litre stainless pots. Three one forty litre pots and two burners. And an urn. And if kranky gets his ass moving I will have 15 gallon Mt. None of it is set up into a system yet. But my brew machine is working.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk now Free

FARK IT ALL!

Just realised the date and then asked the Mrs what she wants to do for her B'Day - Dec 13th.

Usually its nothing... but apparently this year, we will be celebrating on the Saturday.... the 14th.

Damn you all - in particular, her.

May still be able to swindle something.

I pretty much blame Yob.

1. Grumpy Paul
2. RelaxedBrewer
3.Djar007

Non Swap Attendees

1: Yob - Camping (Not for Cocko)
2. Manticle
3 DU99
4. Grainer
5. Charst

May Swap yet if I can get a brew on. Got a few days off as of today so a chance to upgrade.

Then you havnt done it correctly Im afraid.. nobody should be capable of walking after a case swap :lol:

I clearly did something wrong after the last swap.

Deer park is not on the close list for me, will not make it this time I am afraid... :-(

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Edak said:
Deer park is not on the close list for me, will not make it this time I am afraid... :-(

Cockatoo wasn't very close to coburg. I'll bring saison :ph34r:

Excited about this one.... Breakbear will have to bring his rotisserie & have a second attempt.. maybe I can stay and get the wife to pick me up the next day.. I got a good 6 man tent that can fit me and a 24 year old hot female as well .. heeh ehhehe :beerbang: ...

Is 24 your limit? Or is that the youngest you'd go with the half plus seven rule?

Back