Drinkin' in the Sun - WA Summer Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neanderthal said:
So only 13 bottles +1?
Yep, only 12 required though since you don't need to bring one for yourself.

The missus has decided on this weekend to head south for a girls weekend so I lost my taxi ride.

Will be there for the swap but will only be able to have a few tasters. :( Doesnt she realise by now her life should be lived around me and my beer pursuits.

Neanderthal said:
The missus has decided on this weekend to head south for a girls weekend so I lost my taxi ride.

Will be there for the swap but will only be able to have a few tasters. :( Doesnt she realise by now her life should be lived around me and my beer pursuits.
Knock her up and encourage her to breast feed until your children are in primary school. Thatll guarantee she wont be drinking!

danestead said:
Knock her up and encourage her to breast feed until your children are in primary school. Thatll guarantee she wont be drinking!

LOL no ******* way. I think that a kid running around the place would suck more than an occational clash of dates with my beer schedule. I think it would be much easier to train the missus to work around me.

**Disclaimer - Not that there is anything wrong with other people having kids. For me 1 is enough and shes well old enough to look after herself.

Still keen on this but the misses is having her thyroid out on the Friday but will still be able to do the case swap and hang around for a few bevvies and get to meet you fellas!

Dan

Well, looks like we couldn't ask for better weather in November, apparently it's going to be all of 28 on the day. Should be a good one.

Hey Dent I'm assuming we still bring something to eat as well? If so would there be any objections to bring pork and apple sausage rolls again?

Milk-lizard84 said:
Hey Dent I'm assuming we still bring something to eat as well? If so would there be any objections to bring pork and apple sausage rolls again?
Sounds awesome.

Online Brewing Supplies said:
And what about December ?

Uhh... close enough.

Suppose I should think about bottling something! Nothing like leaving it until the last minute.

See you all there!

Just bottled mine too, mate. Had some dramas too. A crack in a ball valve on the CPBF means beer every where...

I've also fucked up and run out of mascara. Can someone spot me today? I really like to look my best.

Cheers.

Phwoar bit hungover today, see you in an hour or so, not 100% happy with the outcome but still pretty good!

Back