VIC: XMAS in July 2013 case swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meathead, I've got your cube sitting on my porch

Thanks mate I'll pick it up tomorrow or Tues, and thanks again for the day

Firstly many thanks to Glen for hosting, bloody magnificent setup you have there mate. We'll wander back over in a couple of weeks to grab those swap beers mate, can you lock them in the cupboard? ;)

Secondly great to meet a good bunch of mad keen brewers. The brew setups are magnificent & I left with my head spinning - & it wasn't just the few beers we had before we had to take off early. I managed to glean some decent knowledge & experience from a few of you, so cheers!

Here's a few pics I took, obviously when things were still pretty tidy:

Cheers Jason

1017724_10201690523324419_1217773204_n.jpg

992944_10201690522484398_1626801282_n.jpg

148573_10201690522804406_1546030512_n.jpg

58149_10201690523044412_339719650_n.jpg

Hey
Great pics, dude! A good reminder of an awesome day.

*sigh* Check out all that innocent, shiny gear.
It all looks so clean, ... before it was attacked by mad brewers & the gear at the back was barfed on by the Grain Mash Monster.

And it's gonna take a while to forget the image of manticle looking like he'd just been up a cow with both hands to the elbows, trying to clear to n'th stuck sparge. Good times.

Thanks again for hosting us Glenn. Had a great night and was impressed by the super heinz kettle. The pork went down all too good and was great to get a bit more knowledge on the characteristics of that aceo infection.

Looking forward to getting into the beers over the next few weeks. All the best.

Just out of curiosity....

Which of you boys that I missed out on meeting are members of Melbourne brewers?

If you are I will be at this wednesday's meeting it would be great to say hi.

The was an awesome day/night. I'm sorry I wasn't back to help you guys clean up.
Very educational and great to meet some people with a similar passion.

Thanks Glen for hosting you did a damn fine job.

GrumpyPaul said:
Just out of curiosity....

Which of you boys that I missed out on meeting are members of Melbourne brewers?

If you are I will be at this wednesday's meeting it would be great to say hi.
Grumpy, I am a Melbourne brewer and at this stage planning on attending the next meeting (from memory Yob is going too). I'll be the guy with long hair and a beard.

Who was it with the superfood slice? I thought it was great, I'd love to get the recipe for that.

Back